Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quản lý điều hành :
• This is a fulltime position open to Vietnamese nationals.
• Hours are from 9:00 – 18:00, Monday – Friday at the Inbius office (37 Ky Con, District 1) and other times, including weekends, at our venues and at events in Ho Chi Minh City and elsewhere.
• This position reports to the BOD, with weekly reviews with one of the primary shareholders on the BOD.
• Each business unit has one Manager that reports into this position (3 total, but with 2 vacancies left to fill by successful applicant), as well as the Chief Accountant (1), and support staff such as a Graphic Designer.
• Compensation will be largely based on past experience, references, and performance. Details can be shared upon expression of interest.
We are looking for an experienced General Director to control and oversee the three business units, people, and new ventures. You will be the highest-ranking manager in the organization and will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission, and long-term goals, and to ensure that the three units are properly staffed and managed to enable their individual success. The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its shortterm and long-term objectives.
• Take full charge of the business including, but not limited to, leading an everexpanding team through setting operational standards, sales targets, and strategies to achieve these targets through communication and marketing plans.
• Maintains budgets for company as well as the individual projects it takes on and monitors overall costs against the approved budget.
• Creates initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats, forestall business risks, and maximizes core strengths.
• Manage the team including rosters, payments, bonuses, and training. Make staffing change suggestions to the board when needed and recruit approved expansions.
• Develop relationships with important clients and potential business partners and maintain those relationships with dedication to their satisfaction.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, new retail and lounge efforts, merchandising techniques, et cetera.
• Recommend changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to the team.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Liaisons with Board of Directors to make sure all efforts are in alignment.