- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
This position is open for from Fresher (HR Assistant) to Experienced (HR Specialist) level.
Working in ekino vietnam office, the position will assist HR director and HR specialist in all operations relating to recruitment, training, C&B and great-place-to-work activities contributing to organization development and employee engagement.
Working in ekino vietnam office, the position will assist HR director in:
- all operations relating to recruitment, training, C&B and great-place-to-work activities contributing to organization development and employee engagement
- supervise and provide training to HR assistant to build up HR team’s competency
- coordinate regional HR projects to ensure good implementation of HR local
+ Source, screen qualified profiles for in-charge positions based on job requirements
+ Administer and coordinate the recruitment process with functional departments
+ Join the interview and evaluation for in-charge positions
+ Support in all employer branding and communication activities: job fairs, career talks, partnership with universities, meetups…
+ Conduct and improve orientation process for new-hires to facilitate their good integration with the company
+ Coordinate weekly recruitment report
+ Build talent pool through activity on various channels and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
2) Training & Development:
+ Seeking public training courses/ programs and administer training procedures accordingly
+ Coordinate the preparation to organize training courses in professional way.
+ Monitor, track data to ensure training/ workshop/ seminars… in the company implemented in accordance with the training policy & plan.
+ Synthetize, analyze training effectiveness; identify next suitable training plan for organization
3) Compensation & Benefits
+ Coordinate the HR process in the company including but not limited to: relocation, and employment termination.
+ Update employee data in accurate and timely manner
+ Monitor the expiry of employee labor contracts and actively prepare for the renewal.
+ Deliver good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relation with the employees, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns.
+ Provide support to performance evaluation process.
+ Propose, and join in initiatives for developing resource, attract and keep talents for the company.
4) Great-Place-To-Work activities:
+ Advise the management on changes/ solutions to improve the HR services and enhance the inspiring working environment when necessary
+ Partner with Trade Union committee in organizing Company events, employee activities, team-building, and Great-Place-To-Work activities
+ Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by board of directors.
To apply for the job, please kindly include your motivational letter (cover letter) together with the resume in English (with your attached photo)
Yêu cầu công việc
- Possess an HR mindset: human-oriented and passionate in developing people’s potentiality
- Confidentiality commitment;
- Strong desire to play and develop HR business partner role in the organization
- Basic understanding of current HR legislation, policies and practices in Vietnam;
- Good organizational skills, resourceful and with ability to handle multi-tasks;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Proactive and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, and keen on working with figures;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- Good teamwork skills;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Spreadsheet, and Presentation software)
- High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success
- Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, and training programs
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Clear career path: define your career development with long-term vision
- Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, lunch support...
- Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs...): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual performance review with deserved recognition
- private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, lunch support
- Opportunity to work in France upon project requirements