Chức vụ:Thực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
- Provide general operations support for the company
- Establish and implement Human Resource policy in liaison with the Management Board.
- Partake in strategy development and implementation
- Advise, assign, supervise, and authorize all works regarding the company’s human resources, and other services as may be required in order to support the Management Board.
- Advise and make recommendation to the Board regarding the company’s operations, strategy and scope
- Ensure the company’s property is adequate and well maintained for the purpose and continuation of the company’s business
- To ensure that the Quality Management System is implemented and maintained and to evaluate where continual improvement can be made
- Offer professional guidance and assistant to subordinate staffs
- Encourage and motivate staff to excel in all areas of their work environment
- Manage general welfare of the office operations. Ensure the business of the company can be carried out at all times
- Establish all programs for human resource management, including (but not restricted to): performance management & evaluation plan, resource planning, training and recruitment.
- Ensure and verify the work performance of key employees and conduct their performance evaluations
- Manage the human resources of the company in a way that suits best the objectives and interests of the company and the well-being of the employees
- Prepare details of individual responsibility, authority and deputize
- Ensure all staff provides updated contact details on regular basis
- Search for and interview candidates
- Review personnel documents
- Evaluate staff in probation period with Department Head
- Prepare monthly payroll and payroll slip.
- Coordinate staff termination and compensation
- Maintain employee record, contracts and social security.
- Manage the company health insurance scheme
- Manage personnel medical claims
- Prepare new staff and staff leaves
- Priority is given to you through the garment industry
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good management and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and co-ordination skills
- Knowledge of training and development
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Service-minded, professional, proactive and dedicated
- High level of confidentiality
- Knowledge of Local labour law.
*Why Youll Love Working Here
The company has car transported from Di An area (VSIP 1 industrial zone)
We recognize that our employees are the key to our success. Healthier employees are happier employees who perform well! We not only provide health insurance benefits, but we also get out of the office for fun activities like weekly soccer games.
Having fun makes work much more enjoyable. We host company foosball tournaments and events to make sure our employees feel the love. Events may vary by office location, but the sentiment is the same: Fun matters.
When you join Inspectorio, you join a team. You have our leadership’s commitment to treat all team members with respect. All our team members commit to performing the best for each other, and our customers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí: