- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: 0 - 1 năm kinh nghiệm
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học trở lên
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Du lịch
Mô tả công việcSales & Reservations
• Respond to new business opportunities and enquiries in an accurate, ap-propriate and timely manner
• Ensure all bookings, passenger details, logistic information, internal notes and supplier notes updated on BRS in an accurate and timely manner
• Maintain thorough and up-to-date hard copied record for all bookings for easy access, filing and auditing purposes
• Secure allotment and negotiate best rates with local hotels and suppliers in conjunction with Purchasing and Operations
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of monthly invoices to overseas agents and clients as well as payment collection in due time
• Follow up and reconcile any invoice discrepancies prior to handing over to the Accounts
• Provide timely and accurate information and excellent support to external customers (agents, suppliers and clients) as well as internal customers (BT offshore sales offices, operating offices, colleagues, tour leaders and guides)
• Service all internal and external inquiries professionally and efficiently within 24 hours or according to business needs
• Resolve customer service issues to customer’s satisfaction with appropriate corrective and preventive measures
• In conjunction with BT offshore sales offices and operating offices manage agent familiarization trips
• Implement business development initiatives to consistently improve trip profitability
• Suggest new or improved policies and processes to improve efficiency
• Follow approved policies and procedures
• Implement initiatives to reduce Cost of Goods Sold
Yêu cầu công việcQUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Fluent in English and working Japanese skill.
• Good listening, reading and writing in English, Japanese will be advantage.
• Knowledge of Japan and ITs inbound travel market is a preferred
• Travel industry course and / or experience within travel industry.
• Computer skills including fluency in Microsoft Office.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES
• Passion for travel Buffalo Tours style.
• Outstanding sales skills.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills across a variety of cultures.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• High standards of customer service.
• Able to problem solve and make decisions consulting others as required.
• Able to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks.
• Flexible and able to work with uncertainties and changing priorities.
• Able to work independently and with a team.
• High attention to detail.
• Willingness to travel to trade shows and business trips when required.
• Able to work flexibly including outside office hours when required
Quyền lợi được hưởng• A competitive salary package with monthly incentive rewards and annual bonus
• Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24 / 24
• Product inspection trips and annual company trip
• 14 days annual leave, 12 days sick leave
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm. Every other Saturday 8:30am to 2:30pm
• Training courses with great career development opportunities
• Social club with monthly in / out of office activities
• Annual staff party and companywide team building days
• Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
Việc làm tương tự
Hà Nội Hạn nộp: 15/10/2022
Từ 8.000.000 Đến 12.000.000
Hà Nội Hạn nộp: 15/10/2022
Hà Nội Hạn nộp: 19/10/2022
Hà Nội Hạn nộp: 05/11/2022
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí