Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
With offices in 158 countries and more than 236,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for, by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We established offices in Hanoi and HCMC in 1994. Our team of more than 1000 local and expatriate staff has a thorough understanding of the business environment in Vietnam and a wide knowledge of policies and procedures covering investment, tax, legal, accounting and consulting matters throughout Vietnam. We also have a law company, licensed by the Ministry of Justice with a head office in Ho Chi Minh City and a branch office in Hanoi.
We are pleased to invite highly motivated candidates to apply for the position of Korean Business Network (KBN) Administrator in our Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi offices.
The role is to provide high quality translation (mainly between Korean and English/Vietnamese) and various other administrative support to the KBN manager of each office in order for KBN to take good care of many existing Korean clients and effectively build up business opportunities with potential Korean clients.
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to our ONLINE system.
1. Translate documents from English(Vietnamese) to Korean and vice versa for the Assurance, Tax and Legal Team and for other lines of service (if required), including but not limited to:
- Our deliverables (reports, brochures), our proposals, clients email/ information [normally English → Korean];
- Vietnamese Regulations (e.g. corporate income tax, personal income tax, value added tax, transfer pricing, etc.) [Vietnamese → Korean (English)];
- Tax-related technical documents (e.g. tax audit/inspection minutes, official letters, contracts, etc.) [Vietnamese → Korean(English)];
2. Check translations of accounting/tax/legal technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
3. Support KBS to research Vietnamese regulations, market trends and others to create business development opportunities, and other general assistance
4. Interpret in meetings and other communications with Korean clients
5. Provide other administrative support to KBN managers on an ad-hoc basis