- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcMISSION
Labor Relations Manager ensures the implementation of the companys labor relations policy to minimize the negative impact of employee discipline and collective labor disputes, as well as the implementation of policies and procedures of the occupational safety and health procedures of the company are followed to ensure that each employee is able to work in a safe and hygienic environment in accordance with the requirements of the relevant provisions of laws.
Function: Ensure the implementation of the labor relations policy of the company to minimize the negative impact of employee discipline and collective labor disputes.
- Establishing, supplementing and amending legal documents related to the management of labor relations of the company and designing human resource management procedures and forms such as the Internal Labor Rules, the Collective Labor Agreements , the procedures and forms for dealing with labor disciplines; labor contract termination, labor safety and hygiene, periodic health checks-up and other procedures and forms to ensure the labor relations between the company and employees are implemented smoothly and in accordance with the provisions of the laws;
- Capturing information, analyzing and proposing the suitable solutions for labor relations issues in line with personnel policies and development strategies of the company;
- Training and counseling for manager’s level on labor relations in order to build harmonious labor relations in accordance with the Internal Labor Rules, the Collective Labor Agreement, the Labor Contract, the provisions of labor law, the policies and standards of the company;
- Coordinating with specialized departments or business units to investigate and handle violations of Internal Labor Rules and build the preventive measures/ policies to ensure business effectiveness. and a standard work environment;
- Analyzing and advising the process of solving problems related to the labor contracts of the employees in accordance with the regimes, policies and the provisions of laws and adjust the labor relations management policies / guidelines accordingly.
- Representatives of the company or participate in negotiations on settlement of disputes with the employees, trade unions, state agencies on labor relations ... to protect the legitimate interests of the company;
- Preparing, providing the documentations for the legal representative, conciliation board, outsourced consultants and managing the relationships with these parties to ensure the legal interests of the company.
Function: Ensure the implementation of the companys labor safety and hygiene policies and procedures to ensure that each employee is able to work in a safe and hygienic environment in accordance with the relevant provisions of laws.
- Support HR manager at stores in the emplementation of inspection, control and assessment of labor safety and hygiene at workplace, occupational accident investigation, completion of occupational accident reports, coordination with other departments technical and labor safety and hygiene authorities to identify causes and establish preventive measures;
- Propose the labor improvements process and conditions;
- Guide HR manager at stores in monitoring and analyzing the data of injury, illness, sick leave and absenteeism to identify the causes and propose the solutions to fix these problems.
- Co-ordinate with HR managers to invite the organizations or the individuals with professional training and training staff on labor safety and hygiene;
- Support HR manager at stores in the assessment of technician who is in charged the tasks of labor safety & hygiene.
- Assist HR manager at stores to ensure the first aid resources and services in accordance with the provisions of laws.
Yêu cầu công việcCOMPETENCIES
- Legal knowledge, especially knowledge of labor law, insurance, tax;
- Understand the practical application of laws / procedures of DOLISAs, insurance agencies, tax authorities and courts.
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and draft legal documents;
- Ability to interpret and identify the legal procedures to be performed;
- Ability to eloquence, persuasion;
- Listening and summarizing information.
- Time management.
Education: University degree in Law or Human Resource Management (extensive knowledge of labor law, insurance, tax);
Experience:At least 5 years, prior experience in managing labor relations in enterprises;
Attitude: Discreet, objective, honest;
Langauge: English proficiency;
Computers skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive Bonus scheme
- Premium Healthcare
- Attractive gift vouchers on holidays
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí