Mô tả công việc
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labour law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.);
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defence strategies;
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance;
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations;
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues;
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust;
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights;
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces;
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization;
- Conduct work with integrity and responsibility;
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation;
- Work in collaboration with the General Counsel and University Secretary and his/her direct reports as required.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package and allowances
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the link below:
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Advanced level (BULATS score 75), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 13 January 2019.