- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcReport to CS & Operations Manager, Health Systems Vietnam
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To provide operational logistical support in managing stakeholders (3PL providers, customs brokers, warehouse providers). Ensure inventory controls are in place per guidance of Sales Operations Manager and demo support for commercial equipment including demo equipment and 3rd parties.
You are responsible for
• Owner of all Last Mile Providers (LMP) services in the country and manage the Service Level Agreement with 3rd party logistics providers, customs brokers and warehouse providers. together with Physical Distribution including KPIs.
• Owner of inventory, customs and export control compliance.
• Quarterly cycle count and stock analysis
• Commercial and Demo Inventory management including 3rd parties.
• Management of bonded and non-bonded inbound and outbound shipments
• Invoice management and verification from 3PLs, verification for ORU
• Quotation management and verification from LMP (with Project Managers)
• Actively participate in logistics improvement projects.
• Certified Philips Supply Chain Security Risk Policy auditor working closely with Q&R and PGP in certifying warehouses.
• Certified Dangerous Goods (DG) Officer.
• Interface to CFC order desk with regard to pending orders and backorders.
• Ship Hold Coordinator.
• Working with Q&R on SOP compliance and training.
• Assist and lead in custom audits whenever required.
Back Up Role
• Provide general support to and back-up for Sales Operations Manager in M2O (Market to Order)
Yêu cầu công việcTo succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Degree level education or equivalent
• At least 5 years’ experience in Logistics field
• Knowledge of importation and custom clearance processes
• Good interpersonal skills – able to liaise with government authorities, third party logistics and regional offices
• Excellent communication skills - fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese
• Strong project / process management skills
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Chance to promote long term career
- Competitive health benefits
- Flexible work schedule
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí