- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Y tế - Dược
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc
• Lead & drive the overall performance and productivity of the engineering team.
• Responsible for project preparation, project management and project implementation.
• Assist sales team in project negotiations involving technical support.
• Assist in the preparation of documents and information required for renewals and new contract services.
• Participate in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal control and reliability program.
• Provide service proposals for relevant products.
• Prepare and maintain good documentation and records of all service transactions (including job sheets, invoicing), as well as provide regular summary reports.
• Responsible to familiarize with all risk management processes and ensure compliance.
• Effectively schedule manpower to ensure that preventive maintenance, installation, commissioning and upgrades are provided in a timely manner.
• Be a mentor for all new or junior engineers, leading by example.
• Ensure workshops are well managed and testing tools well maintained.
• Organize, conduct, and/or attend training or re-training for self and other engineers.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with biomedical engineers in key accounts.
• Participate in strategic team meetings, make informed recommendation to Senior Manager and help to drive best practices based on customers’ feedback and personal experiences.
• Any other tasks as deemed required by immediate superior or management.
Yêu cầu công việc
Work Experience & Qualification
1. Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
2. At least 5-7 years’ experience in medical equipment industry.
3. Healthcare experience required.
4. Possess own transport.
5. Able to travel outstation or overseas when required.
1. Applies a strategic approach to solving problems; possesses the ability to manage situations on a macro- and micro-level.
2. Strong interpersonal and management skills; able to communicate effectually and influence people positively.
3. Ability to utilize resources effectively and efficiently in accomplishing plans and focus efforts on areas to create most positive impact to the business.
4. Ability to build and develop a team, as well as to set goals for team members.
5. Good spoken & written English / [other languages].
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send us your resume in English with your passport picture. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in idsMED Vietnam.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13, PDI, SBS, SCI...
- Health Check, Bao Viet Insurance, Corporate Insurance...