Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Tư vấn :
1. Operation Compliance Management:
• Ensure all operation employees are well trained & operate in accordance with SOP. Enforce the Operations Handbook to all operation employees across canters
• Manages facilities in all Centers & ensures that they are up to I Can Read standard.
• Operation training & hands on well with Centers staff that include Center Managers, Consultants, Student Care, Teachers, Securities & Maids to ensure the skills smoothly executed & follow their daily operation compliance checklists.
• Monitor every canters’ productivity and ensure that everyone is on-task with value added projects before and after peak hours. Scheduling the weekly visit to every Center & coach Centers staff to adhere to operation standards.
• Conduct formal & informal audits to ensure that all resources are in place and that the facility is properly maintained and clean.
• Delegate tasks and projects to uphold a premium standard of facility management in all centers with all Center Managers
• Monitor the cleaners, security and offer feedback for improvement or cleaning & security services.
• Managing & Auditing the inventory in center & HQ
• Adopt best practice of operation standards in Singapore & customize for best implementation in all schools.
• Train & hands on well with Sales Managers, Sales Support Managers, Operation Executive to ensure all are well trained on operation standards compliance
• Monitors payments and collections; tracks discounts to ensure adherence to policies and promotions (financial policy compliance)
• Revenues optimization by training well Sales Manager, all Center Managers on optimizing the time table in every Center
• Be responsible for Centers profit management
2. Business Management responsibilities:
• Co-lead with Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Academic Service Manager to prepare the operation plan to roll out new products launch, new curriculum, new pricing package, etc …
• Co-set promotion scheme for low sales season, retention strategy with Marketing manager, Sales manager to have a strong scheme to accelerate sales in none peak seasons
• Control schedule to be efficiencies and optimization, maximized utilization of fixed costs.
• Work with Teachers and gather feedback regarding scheduling and operational problems by working closely with Academic Service Manager for teaching’s service improvement
3. Set up new centers:
• Accountable to comply to Operation SOP, selling SOP to set up new centre for facilities, system, & train well Center teams to use the system & comply to operation SOP
• Work with different supplier to fill up the operation facilities with efficient cost
• Understand well the knowledge of license need to obtain for new centre, liaise with legal agency to accomplish centre license