Patient Experience Manager (Foreigner Only)Bệnh Viện Quốc Tế Mỹ/ American International Hospital
Lượt xem: 225 | Ngày cập nhật: 05/01/2019 (3 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1. Ensures that the department functions are run smoothly and in compliance with JCI requirement
2. Collects data and information about patient care concerns, needs and problems and implement appropriate corrective actions.
3. Analyses statistics or other data to determine the level of hospital’s customer service.
4. Prepares reports and analyses highlighting progress, adverse trends and suggesting appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
5. Responds to customer requests and questions regarding services, products and account information. Analyzes and rectifies customer concerns using established procedures.
6. Perceives and interprets patient needs and translates them into effective solutions.
7. Responds to the needs of the patients by ensuring immediate action.
8. Supports employee involvement in decision making and problem solving and facilitates dialogue between patients, physicians, nurses and administrative managers to resolve patient complaints and problems.
9. Refers complaints of a serious nature to Complaints Review Committee / Quality Control Section and follow up their analysis.
10. Enhances professional growth, training and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in service meetings and workshops.
11. Develops policies and procedures to promote establishment and maintenance of meaningful communications between patients, families and staff.
Initiates steps to improve the departmental functioning.
Yêu cầu công việc• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
• 3-4 years hospitality experience required
• 2-3 years’ experience delivering customer service training
• Healthcare experience preferred
• Good coaching and on the job training skills required
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task essential
Fluency in English. Fluency in other language is a plus
Excellent telephone and written communication skills; Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills; Effective people management, negotiation and motivational skills; Management/coordination skills and the ability to multitask at various effort levels; Leadership and presentation skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Bảo hiểm y tế 24/24
- Làm việc trong môi trường thân thiện và chuyên nghiệp
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí