Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Tư vấn :
1. Guide parents and students through the admissions process, making the experience positive, straightforward and engaging throughout.
- Ensure timely communication, responding to all parent contact within 24 hours during the working week.
- Ensure high quality communication: written and verbal language, structure and consistent attention to detail.
- Maintain high levels of warmth and enthusiasm throughout all communications.
- Ensure that each family experiences key ‘magic moments’ throughout their journey, from enquiry to enrolment / induction, that are customised to their circumstances and memorable.
2. Build an understanding of each family’s needs and interests throughout the Parent Experience Journey.
- Get to know families through great questions and active listening.
- Always be curious - identify what each parent and student needs – then personalise and tailor your offer accordingly.
- Deal effectively with objections and be responsive to buying signals.
- Build empathy and rapport with families.
- Support the MAC team through attendance at school recruitment events.
3. Drive conversion at each stage of the pipeline by maintaining a focus on ‘closing’ towards the next step.
- Deal with new enquiries effectively and convert the enquiry to a visit to the school.
- Conduct individual and group tours of the school, making them as personal as possible and convert families to make an application.
- Facilitate the application and assessment process in a straightforward and efficient way to convert families to enrolment.
- Facilitate any remaining enrolment requirements and maintain continued contact to convert enrolled families into new starters.
- Support families in their induction and orientation to ensure a positive start at their new school.
- Follow up with leads at all stages of the pipeline that have become unresponsive to reignite their interest. Follow best practice in timing this communication.
- Close out unresponsive leads in a timely fashion, always leaving the door open for the conversation to restart.
4. Ensure that the school’s brand and core messages are integrated throughout the Purchase process.
- Articulate in a compelling fashion the school’s USP and proof points.
- Advocate the value of being part of the Nord Anglia family.
- Link what parents and students need to our unique offer.
- Bring to life our global collaborations and educational assets to meet the needs to each family and student.
5. Support the school DAM throughout the re-enrolment process to optimize the retention of existing students and families.
- Support the school SLT in refining the list of families eligible for re-enrolment.
- Work with the school SLT and DAM to identify high risk families and put in place mitigation strategies to minimize the risk of these families not re-enrolling.
- Work with Marketing & Communications to optimize the nurturing of existing families with regard to the re-enrolment process.
- Manage the re-enrolment process for families with the aim of making the process as straightforward as possible.
- Work with other relevant functions across the school to efficiently manage the contracting and finance aspect to the re-enrolment process.
6. Ensure the school’s admissions processes adhere to any group policies and local market regulations.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of group-wide admissions policies and processes.
- Understand any local regulatory requirements and ensure these are implemented at each stage of the admissions process.
7. Manage data capture and lead management through iSAMs currently and our CRM system when this launches.
- Ensure that all new leads are entered into iSAMs / CRM within 24 hours during working week.
- Ensure that lead statuses, notes and personal details are kept fully up to date at all times and after each and every communication with prospective parents.
- Ensure the school adheres to NAE business rules in relation to data capture and management.
8. Work with the DAM to review school enrolment data, identify opportunities and risks and develop plans to unlock and mitigate.
- Support the DAM in reviewing lead velocity throughout the pipeline and conversion rates against past performance.
- Support the DAM in reviewing regional / group benchmarks and help identify opportunities for improvement or risks to mitigate.
- Support the DAM in reviewing lead sources, nationalities, industries and age groups to assist in best targeting future growth opportunities.
9. Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to other members of the Admissions and wider school team.
- Provide supportive and focused leadership to enable the Admissions Officers to reach their individual, team and school goals.
- Act as a role-model to other members of the Admissions Team and coach the best from them.
- Support the DAM to develop a culture where the school engages as one and works to ensure admissions is a whole school responsibility.
- Contribute to the sharing of best practice in admissions across the Admissions team, region and group.
10. Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
- Take ownership for personal development and works with DAM to develop and implement a focused and straightforward Personal Development Plan.
- Take ownership for requesting feedback from others in a timely fashion.
- Provide both constructive and appreciative feedback both unprompted and when asked.