- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcWe are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager is responsible for planning & managing all procurement processes; planning to ensure the cost-effective deals and suppliers; discovering the best ways to control spend and building a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
• Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships;
• Work and negotiate with multiple vendors to secure advantageous terms and determine the best deals for the company; evaluate the pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients;
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services. Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries. Manage team to ensure all requests are completed correctly amongst the team with the right authorization;
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company. Establish and implement sourcing/ procurement plans and strategies;
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness;
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies;
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements;
• Ensure the Conflict of Interest policy is upheld throughout all process of procurement;
• Build and manage transparent and systematic procurement processs, workflow, policies. Ensure all procurement follows company’s procedures & operate efficient & effective
• Any other tasks that may be assigned from Managers & BoD.
Yêu cầu công việc• At least 5 years experience in similar mangement roles (Manager level and above), preferably in F&B chain, Retail or FMCG industry.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills;
• Strong analytical and planning skills;
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
• Proven people management and leadership skills.
• Experience in management of budgets and forecasting;
• Capacity to monitor large volume of operations, capacity to take high level responsibilities and to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
• Fluency in Vietnamese and English, both oral and written essential.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary, bonus based on performance and profit
- Discount 30% for employee when using companys products
- Start-up environment with young, dynamic and creative team.
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí