Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Nộp hồ sơ
Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Luật - Pháp lý
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Địa chỉ: 78 Mã Mây, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc
*Responsibilities (well provide training and constant support):
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and the impacts of our activities, identifying and filling product gaps.
- Planning, design and setup of sustainable trip proposals, working very close with a wide range of different co-operators.
- Research and analyze market conditions.
- Develop our product positioning strategies.
- Assessment and optimization of current and upcoming contractual agreements in the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Achievement of objectives.
- Represent us with our co-operators.
- Supervise and coordinate other needs and responsibilities within the Product team (pricing management, providing inputs when working on new projects...)
*What we offer:
- The chance to become part of a socio-culturally and environmentally concerned travel company. We are local pioneers in applying social compliance into the Travel and Hospitality sector.
- Your work will mean a direct and positive contribution to our communities and destinations (we only design sustainable trips, so forget about mass tourism, mediocre set packages or the jet-set myth). We DISCARD any sort of business activity that provide a negative balance to any of our assets or stakeholders.
- The chance to acquire expertise working with one of the most highly regarded DMO in SEA.
- Salary conditions: As per law regulations during the first year, when well be training you. If you learn quickly or your performance is outstanding from the beginning, the initial conditions will be reviewed.
- High promotional opportunities. We recognize, value and reward good performances.
- The chance to develop your negotiation, organizational, operational and management skills within our nice business, community & planetary mindset frame.
- Great work environment, base in our headquarters in Hanoi, beautiful, cosy, wide office and super tasty home-made lunches in-house.
- The chance to develop our product in a brand-new key destination for North Vietnam where we are building the first REAL eco-village in Indochina.
- A creative, humble, cool and caring board of directors that is always willing to listen, to keep you motivated, to execute and who is not monothematically talking about mark-ups. We do care A LOT about many other things too!
Yêu cầu công việc
*We greatly appreciate:
- Vietnamese citizen willing to develop their professional career within the Travel & Hospitality sector doing quality work (A MUST).
- NO experience within a product department is required. If you have worked as Tour Guide, in Sales or Hospitality and would like to become a Travel Product specialist, we will be very pleased to hear from you.
- University degree (preferably related to Tourism, but other specialties are also welcome).
- Great insight about cultural and natural heritage throughout all Vietnam.
- Analytical and logical thinking. Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- An dynamic, proactive, supportive attitude as a team-player and the ability to work independently as well.
- Predisposition to work with us in the long term.
- Great social skills.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT theo quy định của Pháp luật
- 12 ngày nghỉ phép/năm và các ngày nghỉ lễ theo quy định của Nhà nước
- Được tham gia nhiều chuyến đi cùng khách hàng
tại Việt Nam và nước ngoài.
Giới thiệu về công ty
Handspan Travel Indochina
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : 78 Mã Mây, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Handspan Travel Indochina
Quy mô công ty : Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Handspan Travel Indochina Head office: 78 Ma May, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi https://handspan.com/ Since 1997 Handspan Travel Indochina has been owned and staffed by people for whom travel is not simply an interesting job, but an all-consuming passion of exploring and understanding the world and the diverse cultures that inhabit our planet. We believe that tourism is fundamentally about connecting people and that the differences that separate us can be bridged with the span of an extended hand. Since our founding, we have grown into a family of more than 70 members, and have earned our solid reputation by delivering quality service, by maintaining small group sizes, and by exploring new destinations off the standard tourist path - all while remaining true to the principles of responsible tourism.