Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
• This position shall be in charge of Purchasing team of EMG group, currently consists of Sky XX, Prime XXI, Z Lounge, Towa - Japanese Cuisine, Lai - Cantonese Cuisine, Sông - Viet Cuisine and future projects.
• Report to Finance Director.
• To manage all purchasing requirements of the group ensuring Purchasing Policy and Procedure is followed and adhered. Any deviations from the policy must be reported to the Finance Director immediately.
• Establish product specifications with relevant Department Heads.
• Obtaining two to three (depending upon value) competitive quotes for items greater than US$50 where possible from qualified suppliers to minimise cost for the company.
• Conduct interviews with suppliers, representatives and obtains information, specification, quotations, on any items required and handles subsequent correspondence and negotiates for procurement.
• Encourage networking within the group’s outlets (where possible) when negotiating supplier contracts for favourable delivery condition, price and term.
• Pricing of purchase orders and determining appropriate supplier to obtain best quality and price.
• Select suppliers impartially based upon cost, ability to meet product specifications, efficiency and quality of their operations, delivery on a timely basis as required and ability to source goods locally.
• Establish and maintain listing of approved suppliers.
• Place orders with supplier to ensure timely delivery to satisfy requirements and to trace delivery to ensure operational needs are met…
• Follow up on outstanding order and advising operating departments of status.
• Liaise with suppliers, representatives. Visits the market for pricing information and availability of product.
• Arrange couriers for goods urgently required.
• Source items which are unobtainable from regular suppliers.
• Maintain food purchase specifications. Conduct regular inspections of incoming goods for weight, quality and quantity, minimum and maximum stock levels, re-ordering size, delivery lead time etc to enable efficient inventory management.
• Prepare and process import declarations and licenses. Ensure Customs Duty has been paid on time for imported items.
• Liaise with government departments such as the Animal and Plant Inspection Office and Hygiene Office to ensure clearance / inspections have been completed.
• Regularly reviewing contract supplies to ensure prices are still competitive.
• Maintains competitor knowledge of similar products by regularly surveying price lists of other competitor’s supplies.
• Analyse market trends to anticipate likely price fluctuations, for the purpose of maintaining inventory either for long or short time periods.
• In conjunction with Storeman and Department Heads, optimise the carrying cost of inventory, through regular review of minimum/maximum stock levels.
• Discounts should not be pursued through volume purchases if it results in stock and par levels being exceeded.
• Ensure the market list is completed by the Chef or their designate on a daily basis.
• Liaise with the Department Heads, Finance Director and CEO in reducing the incidence of last-minute orders.
• Makes suggestions to management concerning possible improvements in purchasing routines and control procedures, which would tend to lower purchasing costs, lower inventory levels etc.
• Liaise with user departments to ensure that requirements regarding quality and service from supplier is adequate.
• Completely understand, implement and ensure adherence to local Labor Laws and company policies.
• Perform any duties as and when directed by Department Head, immediate supervisor and Management.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Business Studies/Administration Management, Hospitality Management, Economics…
• Required skills: leadership, organizational skill, communication skill, negotiating skill, time management, multi-tasking.
• Work under pressure, positive attitude and result-oriented.
• Able to handle changes and comply with company standard & procedure.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Strong experience in hotel//bar/food & beverage recruiting.
• At least 5-year experience in Purchasing/Procurement.
• 2-year experience in brand hotel/restaurant/bar/night club in similar positions is preferred.
• Work in District 1.
• Willing to travel when required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary, monthly service charge, meal, parking, uniform, shoes according to job position..
- At least 12 days per year and more for high positions.
- Training opportunities abroad, valuable working experience with expat professionals...
Giới thiệu về công ty
Elements Management Group
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : Level 4, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan Street, District 1, HCMC
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Elements Management Group
Quy mô công ty : Đang cập nhật
Established in 2017, Elements Management Group (EMG) represents the essences of hospitality industry: Cuisine, Mixology, Entertainment, Design and Hosting. EMG takes challenges and aims to become the leading opponent in F&B industry, that would elevates customers’ experiences & lifestyle to the whole new level. Our core vision is to set the benchmark for luxury hospitality with our large-scale upcoming projects including finest hi-end Sky XX Garden & Lounge, Z Lounge, Prime XXI Seafood & Steakhouse, Towa Japanese Cuisine & Lai Cantonese & Sichuan Cuisine Restaurants and upcoming new F&B concepts... Elements Management Group was brought to life by Mr. Trịnh Lai, with its core mission to create the most unique and memorable experience for each of our guests. Our Founder & CEO, Mr. Trịnh Lai, is an wide-known entrepreneur, originally from Denmark who has been in the F&B industry for more than 15 years. He was the creator of the world-renowned Chill Sky Bar, the finest Japanese Dining Lounge in Saigon Sorae and the Cantonese casual dining chain San Fu Lou, the best dining lounge Qui – Cuisine Mixology (voted by Robb Report Vietnam), and The World’s Finest Awarded Envy Club.