- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Understanding Product / Project Requirements
o Work closely with Senior Purchasing Manager/Office Manager/Product Manager to understand the requirements of different products/projects (e.g. searching for better price, innovation, quality or delivery, etc)
o Market-oriented prioritization of tasks according to the Product Management Group’s launch schedule
• Search and Verify suppliers to form Solutions targeting Product/Project Requirements
o Maintain comprehensive understanding of what kind of sources exist in the region, shortlist and select those that offer competitiveness that fits to our needs
o Visit and conduct on site audit to evaluate supplier’s proficiency on material, production, quality management
o Ensure proper contracting with supplier on price, delivery, quality and Code of Conduct through agreements.
o Conduct Negotiation for competitive price offering / Check Sample to set product specification or quality expectation / Verify certification or testing report if any
o Fully Inform Product Manager regarding all vital aspects of solution (price, quality and delivery) and if awarded, devise Project Plan (Product Launch, Quality management plan, Capacity plan, etc) to ensure successful launch and delivery.
• Order Management
o Monitor confirmation and delivery of orders and provide proactive response to any delay or potential delay situation.
o Work closely with Quality Department to ensure compliance of products accepted for delivery.
• Price Management
o Understand, stay updated with cost drivers and maintain competitiveness in purchase price/spending.
• General and others
o Coach and guide Purchasing Assistant’s work.
o Assist Office Manager/Senior Purchasing Manager on assigned tasks.
Yêu cầu công việcAcademic/ Professional Qualification
• College and/or University degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing/ Supply Chain or related with technical background.
• Basic knowledge of European safety standards, norms as well as legal safety norms required in Scandinavian markets.
• Good and fluent in writing and speaking English.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 5 years working experience as Sourcing /Purchasing or Supplier Development Manager with European/International buying team on retail’s direct product procurement.
• Preferred Range(s) of Product Experience(but not limited to):
Automotive Parts and Accessories
Motorcycle Parts and Accessories
Boat Parts and Accessories
Home and Interior
Sports and Outdoors
Car and Home Chemical
• Understanding of production flow and quality management in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in working in direct sourcing for a retailer would be preferable.
• Strong communication skill, strategic sourcing capability and commercial acumen.
• Analytical and conceptual thinking.
• Frequent Traveling is expected。
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive Incentives based on Monthly performance
- Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code
- Dynamic working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí