- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Y tế - Dược
Hóa học - Sinh học
Mô tả công việc
This position requires a very high level of autonomy to support Andaman Medical in achieving regulatory goals and objectives. The Consultant is expected to drive best practices in office and administrative management within the organization to maximize efficiency and growth. The main responsibility is to proactively support the organization in achieving the necessary regulatory submissions needed for our clients and to develop and maintain worldwide regulatory knowledge.
Essential Job Functions
• Prepare submissions to the local health authorities for new product registration
• Follow-up input request from the authorities to ensure successful product registration
• Maintain company databases of regulatory approvals
• Ensure complianace with relevant local regulations and internal policies.
• Having good relationship with authorities - Ministry of Health (as preferred).
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Biotechnology, or equivalent.
• At least 1 years’ experience in the medical device industry and especially in regulatory
Other Skills / Abilities
• Good management skills, hard-working, carefulness, proactive
• Fluent English with excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Computer literate with advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, etc..)
• At ease in working in a small structure, start-up-type, where tasks and responsibilities are in constant move
• Able to operate in a multicultural environment
• High level of autonomy at work, yet with profound team-spirit
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual leave, Insurance and Policy following Labor Law
- Premium Healthcare for employee
- Competitive salary