Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Việc làm bán hàng :
• To analyze and report customer’s trends and competitors’ strength and weaknesses.
• To personally visit the districts and retail outlets, to evaluate their status and to measure the progresses achieved in relation to the strategy and to the business goals. To propose re-modelling options, if necessary.
• Plan and effective execution of sales and marketing activities to ensure successful sales to meet estimates.
• Coordinate sales meeting designed to provide product knowledge and selling technique program to produce maximum sales results requires to meet sales target.
• Develop complete point of sales package to include window & visual merchandising display, and promotional counter signs designed to meet sell through plan that will produce expansion of sales.
• To define the plan for renewal of existing stores, giving priority to those with the greatest potential for growth
• To analyse the performance of all stores and initiate corrective actions when necessary.
• Evaluate Capital Expenditure for renovation of new stores.
• To maintain a constant awareness of the market trends.
• To define retail, marketing and trade concepts, strategies and policies, the strategy of image, promotions and incentives in accordance with the Company policies based on inputs from Managers and other departments.
• To ensure sales training and seminars of product features & benefits, display & visual merchandising, sales techniques, sales incentive programs including in-house store management course.
• To work with the Merchandising Manager to create a shoes collection to respond to the specific needs of the different types of shops; to make sure the correct products are distributed on time and on the right quantity, in order to maximize sales and profits.
• To report the abnormal situations of stock.
• To analyse and evaluate the reports on merchandising and to propose the suitable corrective actions, if necessary.
• To ensure the highest utilization of stock by continuous regrouping, pricing and redistribution of merchandise.
Promotions, Advertising and Display
• To cooperate with the Merchandising Manager and the Advertising Manager to start up and to implement promotional plans.
• To ensure a steady and aggressive marketing campaigns, maintaining the highest standards in terms of image.
• To supervise the implementation of the Marketing Plan in collaboration with the Communication department.
• Development of launch sales campaign materials to include promotional activities designed to create sales impact.
• To establish the annual targets for budget and to propose strategies and interventions within the Operational Management Plan.
• To analyse the profitability of the shops and to take corrective actions, if necessary.
• To make sure that the management costs of the stores are in line with the budget.
• To make sure the sales staff of the shops are adequately trained, organized and motivated to provide a high level customer service.
• To regularly evaluate the performance of the employees.
• To carry out any other job or assignment that may be assigned from time to time.
• To carry out any other jobs/assignments that may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.