Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quan hệ đối ngoại :
A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
CREATORY is looking for a Commercial Producer who involves and is responsible for every step in creating video advertisements and creative ads campaigns. Main tasks will include producing digital commercial films such as iTVC, viral videos, social media advertisement videos, MV, Display Ads, influencer marketing videos, and etc. These ads dont have to be strictly to attract customers--they can also be to inform, entertain, or instruct as well. Commercial producers are involved with all creative decisions on a commercial set, including tasks like interpreting the script, choosing who the actors are, and special effects with a team of creative director, contents, and production team.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Turning client marketing brief into story ideas and into final commercial films with profitable return
• Steer the commercial video campaign from beginning to completion and beyond.
• Be accountable for the success of the finished film.
• Responsible for the smooth functioning of daily operations
[Planning & Proposal]
• Often the first person to get involved in a project with focuses on the deal as creative agency.
• After creating the initial concept, producer will help with the script and determine the amount of money needed to invest in casting, equipment and film crews.
• May also figure out ways to acquire the funding from product manufacturers or other interested parties for product placement sponsorship.
• Bring together the key members of the creative team (Director, Cinematographer and Production Designer and key cast members.)
• Approve locations, studio hire, the final shooting script, production schedule and est. budget.
• Responsible for the day-to-day smooth operation of the team.
• Constant communication and consultation with the content production and other key creatives, on and off set.
• Responsible for making sure crewmembers and cast members are on time and on budget.
• Approve all script changes and cost reports.
• Must solve unforeseen problems and delegate production duties appropriately.
• Responsible for the quality of each commercial produced. Quality control can involve several duties, such as verifying accurate information and placing legal disclaimers into advertisements.