- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Dệt may - Da giày
Mô tả công việc• Manage New Product Development (NPD), product transfers and process and machinery transfer projects.
• Ensure products be transferred meeting safety and quality requirement.
• Co-ordinate, work and follow up closely with the R&D, Operation, QA, Marketing, Sale team and key stakeholders to delivery projects on time, in cost and quality.
• Set up and be the chair for meetings to drive, follow up and get alignment among teams/stakeholders for managing the project execution
• Work closely with PMO & Operation team to meet the goal of the department and company.
• Co-ordinate with other departments to carry out improvement work to enhance productivity and product quality.
• In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by his manager.
Yêu cầu công việc• Hold a bachelor degree in any engineering field of study or Project management.
• Project management experience is a must, preferably from a leading MNC
• Have product transfer practical experience in any industry.
• Have good back ground in engineering and manufacturing process.
• English presentation, report, analytical and problem-solving skill are required.
• Have ability to learn quickly and accept challenging with new product and process transfer.
• Proactive and Self-motivated capability.
• Full Time Position.
• Ability and willingness to travel within company locations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Short term incentive; laptop; mobile phone
- BH 24/24, BH sức khỏe cho bản thân và gia đình
- Đào tạo; xe đưa rước
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí