Chức vụ:Trưởng nhóm
Kinh nghiệm:1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Cao đẳng trở lên
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:2 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
The Shift Leader will take on a series of tasks and responsibilities relating to quality and delivery of different products being taken care by the photo team; taking charge of monitoring and ensuring the performance of photo editors as well as the alternative positions.
Production assurance during the working shift assigned
•Undertake work planning in cooperation with Supervisor, Quality Assurance Team leader and Production Manager on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
•Distribute, monitor and ensure that the production sheets are being filled in.
•Allocate qualified and relevant staff for immediate mission or new production projects; support the implementation processes and ensure the output quality.
Administration and monitoring:
•Provide training, coaching and support to team members and other colleagues when needed.
•Support and coordinate with the training plan for photo editors on the IT based production system, photo editing software as well as quality standards for processing products.
•Monitor and update to Team leader, Production Manager about the established quality assurance/system/data.
•Responsible for overall day-to-day coordination of the team with others.
•Monitor the production flow and performance of the assigned team as well as its individual members and take necessary corrective action.
•Ensure the discipline and a clean and tidy working environment of the assigned shift members during the working shift.
•Other tasks as deemed necessary and assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Education: Relevant university degree, preferable in architecture, graphics, , English or computer software.
• Experience: At least 2 years of working experience in management or leadership position in a production / manufacturing platform e is a clear advantage.
• Languages: Good English for communication in both written and oral form. Fluent in Vietnamese
• Working time: 8-hour shifts in the morning, afternoon & night; switch every 1-2 weeks
• Good computer skills: excel, word, powerpoint, email, internet
• Good communication skills
• Good management and leadership skills in order to lead and work with team members
• Hard working and good health.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary with up to 14 months of salary
• Salary review once a year
• Annual summer trip
• International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
• Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities, sponsored and / or supported by the Company (Ex: team building, Football, English, Challoween, Charity trip…)
• Insurance as Governments regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
• AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with possibility to cover family members
• Relevant training will be provided at the company’s expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours
• Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits
• And many other benefits, lets join us to discover!