Supply Chain Executivepan asia trading and investment one member company limited
Lượt xem: 257 | Ngày cập nhật: 12/01/2019 (3 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Vật tư - Thiết bị
Mô tả công việc• Forecast and order the correct stock at the right time and improve vendor service level to be in line with the company target.
• Manage and control stock level and aging stock to align with company target.
• Review store ordering, replenishment and allocation to ensure stock availability for both underlying & promotion items.
• Support stock ordering for new store opening.
• Coordinate cross-functional with category manager and store operations to ensure stock availability during seasonal period.
• Manage ordering volume to be in line with DC work load plan.
• Investigate root causes of Aging stock and High value stock and provide action plan to reduce aging and high value stock.
• Monitor, explore and provide action plan to fix the root cause of availability problem at both DC and stores.
• Work closely with category managers and suppliers on Vendor Service Level improvement.
• Continuously improve and automate store ordering process to ensure better availability at stores, simpler working process for team.
• Provide data analysis to identify root causes of availability and overstock issues.
Yêu cầu công việc• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/Industrial Engineering/Business Administration.
• 3-5 years experience of retail business background/other related supply chain and inventory management.
• Knowledgeable in planning system and experience in implement planning.
• Strong technical knowledge of Ordering System.
• Functional knowledge of supply chain manager, logistics.
• Strong computer literacy / High proficiency in EXCEL / if can use Access will be advantage.
• SAP experience preferable.
• Experience in using analysis to identify and implement opportunities to improve processes.
• Good English communication both verbal and written.
• Good leadership skills.
• Good Collaboration, Team player with can do attitude.
• High responsible and able to work independently / Be able to work under pressure.
• Good in adaptation, flexible to deadlines and quick response to short lead time.
• Attention to details with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for dependents
- Training opportunities
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí