- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Quản lý điều hành
Mô tả công việc
1. Coordinate the implementation of convening and policy dialogue activities under the coffee program in Vietnam, including but not limited to:
- Water management for efficient use of water in coffee production, especially coordinate for the implementation of the research on irrigation system being conducted by Fresh Studio/Agrilogic
- Improved fertilizer management to reduce the use of low-quality, fake and over use of chemical fertilizers
- Learnings and sharing activities under the production sub-committee of Vietnam Coffee Coordination Board (VCCB)
- The pilot and scale up of applying the agrochemical apps in key coffee production areas of Vietnam
- Coordinate the integration of learnings from FLPs, researches into the revision and promotion of National Sustainability Curriculum (NSC)
- Coordinate the exploration of new opportunities for development of coffee program beyond 2020 in Dak Nong, Gia Lai provinces and covering other topics/partners
2. Design and provide overall monitoring of the field level projects in Vietnam
a. Work with partners and seek for opportunities to establish FLPs cofounded by IDH and private partners.
b. Work with IDH headquarter, New Foresight and companies to coordinate and involve in the implementation of Service Delivery Models (SDM) analysis.
c. Develop investment note to be submitted for approval by IDH based on the result of SDM analysis.
d. In charge of administrative procedures and contracting
e. Regularly monitor the progress and performance of FLPs, with the support of technical field consultants
f. Coordinate the FLP learning activities, in collaboration with Global Coffee Platform (GCP) and Vietnam Coffee Coordination Board (VCCB)
g. Manage relationships with private partners of the program
h. Liaise with related organisations working in the same areas – i.e. key government, private sector and international institutions.
3. Business development and management work:
a. Manage relationships with private/business partners of the program
b. Explore potential for new relationships/ projects with private/business partners of the program
c. Coordinate the preparation of program reports and work plans
d. Regular reporting to IDH Coffee Program Manager on activities and measurable results
e. People manage the Program Assistant to make sure that he/she delivers as plan
4. Other works assigned by IDH Coffee Program Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Trade or relevant other studie
- At minimum of 8 years of working experience in coordinating large-scale coffee/agri sector improvement programs
- A network in the Vietnam coffee sector
- Connection to key international and Vietnam stakeholders and experience in building innovative alliances between them.
- Experience with stakeholder management in an international environment
- Experience in project management & (financial) administration and project budgeting
- Experience with the private sector, preferably in supply chains and/or investment
- Experience in managing (sector and/or sustainability) coalitions is an advantage
- Experience in international development is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially a good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Passion for, knowledge of and experience in the field of sustainability
- Credible Competencies
• Outstanding analytical capabilities
• Good strategic reflection capabilities
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, in writing and verbally;
• Pro-active-, service- and detail-oriented, analytical, structured and business minded
• Highly flexible; able to take initiative and work independently
• Organized and ability to have a helicopter view of what need to be done at which time
The ideal candidate will also be perceived as neutral in that they are not perceived to represent certain interests other then up-scaling sustainable production be it ideological or from a market perspective. Specific arrangements will be drawn in the contract to safeguard this.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Under companys policy