Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quản lý điều hành :
1. Coordinate the implementation of convening and policy dialogue activities under the coffee program in Vietnam, including but not limited to:
- Water management for efficient use of water in coffee production, especially coordinate for the implementation of the research on irrigation system being conducted by Fresh Studio/Agrilogic
- Improved fertilizer management to reduce the use of low-quality, fake and over use of chemical fertilizers
- Learnings and sharing activities under the production sub-committee of Vietnam Coffee Coordination Board (VCCB)
- The pilot and scale up of applying the agrochemical apps in key coffee production areas of Vietnam
- Coordinate the integration of learnings from FLPs, researches into the revision and promotion of National Sustainability Curriculum (NSC)
- Coordinate the exploration of new opportunities for development of coffee program beyond 2020 in Dak Nong, Gia Lai provinces and covering other topics/partners
2. Design and provide overall monitoring of the field level projects in Vietnam
a. Work with partners and seek for opportunities to establish FLPs cofounded by IDH and private partners.
b. Work with IDH headquarter, New Foresight and companies to coordinate and involve in the implementation of Service Delivery Models (SDM) analysis.
c. Develop investment note to be submitted for approval by IDH based on the result of SDM analysis.
d. In charge of administrative procedures and contracting
e. Regularly monitor the progress and performance of FLPs, with the support of technical field consultants
f. Coordinate the FLP learning activities, in collaboration with Global Coffee Platform (GCP) and Vietnam Coffee Coordination Board (VCCB)
g. Manage relationships with private partners of the program
h. Liaise with related organisations working in the same areas – i.e. key government, private sector and international institutions.
3. Business development and management work:
a. Manage relationships with private/business partners of the program
b. Explore potential for new relationships/ projects with private/business partners of the program
c. Coordinate the preparation of program reports and work plans
d. Regular reporting to IDH Coffee Program Manager on activities and measurable results
e. People manage the Program Assistant to make sure that he/she delivers as plan
4. Other works assigned by IDH Coffee Program Manager