Vận hành hệ thống ổn định, an toàn, hiệu quả Ghi nhật ký thông số vận hành hệ thống Phối hợp để bảo trì và sửa chữa các vấn đề về vận hành hệ thống Vệ sinh máy móc, thiết bị và môi trường làm việc Chấp hành và nhắc nhở các nhân viên khác thực hiện nội quy vận hành và an toàn, sức khỏe môi trường trong nhà máy Đảm trách các công việc khác do cấp trên giao phó Báo cáo công việc hàng ngày cho cấp trên
Founded in 1902, Air Liquide ( www.airliquide.com ) is a worldwide group and has presence in over 80 countries. Air Liquide is the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment. Air Liquide Vietnam established in 1996 and up to now has 03 plants in Bac Ninh, Saigon High Tech Park (SHTP) and many onsites. Due to business growth, we are seeking highly qualified candidates for 01 position as “BUSINESS DEVELOPER” for Air Liquide Vietnam working at Que Vo Industrial Park, Van Duong ward, Bac Ninh City. Main duties: ● Identifies and analyzes customer needs, demonstrate for existing and potential customers and develops business gases ● Plans daily activity including customers to visit and qualitative objectives to achieve. Creates a time efficient plan and business plan to discuss with superior to develop market for industrial gases. ● Searches for, identifies and develops leads from lists, publications and given information to increase market share in the territory. ● Conducts regular market survey/establish business relationship with customers. ● Follows the market and competition evolution and transmits information to superior. ● Submits weekly/monthly reports to management. ● Participates in sales meetings to obtain information on sales objectives, promotional actions, new products etc. and to discuss field problems. ● Handles others assignments and report to Sales Manager
Duties & Accountabilities - Experience in Projects : Contractor supervision and management - QHSE and cost control for project - Follow up to meet project schedule - Technical support for contractors - Document control and reports - Good using AutoCAD Office - Can work at field at different sites. - Other tasks will be assigned by manager. Number of recruitment & working location: - Need 01 Male who will work in the North (Air Liquide VN at Yen Phong Industrial Zone) - Need 01 Male who will work in the South (Air Liquide VN at Saigon High TecH Park, Dist 9, HCMC) - Working time: 8am-5pm (Mon-Fri)
Quản lý điều hành, Vận tải - Lái xe, Vật tư - Thiết bị
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
1. Duties & Accountabilities ● Bulk Supply Chain Management - Supervise all Bulk distribution activities, including safety, quality, operations, finance and logistical resources as well as training ● Dispatch Management - Manage Bulk logistics and schedule activities for a designated territory (including Dispatchers); - Evaluate logistics feasibility, expected cost and required resources of new contracts; - Develop and implement ways to optimize the logistical activities of the Distribution Center as well as managing, updating and maintaining all applicable IT systems; - Establish and maintain with Sales and Product Teams a priority list of installations to be delivered in case of product or significant resource shortage. Such list must be reviewed on a quarterly basis, approved by the Supply Chain Manager and officially communicated to Dispatchers.. ● Transport & Fleet/ Vehicle maintenance Management - Supervise and make training for drivers with respect to operating procedures, regulations, safety and quality. Be responsible for keeping all of the information concerning the drivers’ qualifications up to date while promoting AL safety and quality objectives; - Define,negotiate and manage the transportation contracts from outsourced transportation, in coordination with the procurement department; - Manage the relationship with other sub-contractors and vendors. All relations with sub-contractors, either for service or parts must follow national or cluster procurement policies through an early involvement of the appropriate AL buyer; - Fleet Asset/Vehicle maintenance management at entity level (liquid trucks, trailers and bulk containers,and when it applies, tractors) - Supervise and do piloting all activities related to the running gear and cryogenic maintenance of Distribution vehicles, in compliance with the requirements of internal customers, regulation, operating budgets, deadlines, and Management objectives; ● Bulk product sourcing. - Be part of sourcing team to monitor the relationship between product demand and product availability on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis 2. Line report and manage team: - Report to: Bulk Business Manager - Supervise: Bulk Drivers, Fleet maintenance Officer, Supply Chain Supervisors
1. 50% of time is spent directly on industrial risk assessment. PRI, PRA, HAZOP, GRA/ARA etc.. Study and conduct ARA for all facilities ARA. Work close to FMs for risk management 2. 30% of time is checking and follow-up the GE & GT implementation and IMS audit findings that relate to industrial risk, such as: Hydrocarbon Hazard, cold embrittlement, oxygen safety, hydrogen safety. Make internal industrial auditor for non-critical facilities. Conduct risk management training for new comer and refresh training. 3. 20% of time for other QHSE works: audit to ensure FMs follow their safety action plan, risk management plan etc. Make daily site visit, LSR visit with report to ensure SOPs are followed at field. Assistant to QHSE for paperwork : preparesafety flash; record and analysis near miss report; site visit, BSVs; LSRs etc.
- Technical support(maintain, troubleshoot and solve) for the problem with the software (remote or walk to), IT equipment (PC, peripherals, network connections, PBX,ect) of Air Liquide Vietnam sites, follow up the issue by E-Support system. - Support to deploy the applications/projects to ALV users - Train the end users about IT policies, improve IT skills of end user to work with AL system - Process a part of ERP daily based on the checklist - Report the performance to IT Manager.
1. Main duties: - HSE management (about 60% workload): Support Site Manager to ensure safety program is implemented at site/ facility level. Conduct safety training, survey for ALV, customer and subcontractor. Manage/control near miss reports, BSV, LSR observations Follow up and control subsidiary safety action plan Record and update Facility managers KPIs. Soame safety document translation - Risk management (about 5% workload): Participate risk assessment for all projects in North. - Quality Management/ISOs (5% workload): Manage ISOs: 9001 & 14001 in North. Obtain and store/file necessary document for ISO 9001/14001 on drive for BN/YP - Local regulation compliance (5% workload): Support North facilities for some local permit/ training. - Document control (5% workload): Prepare assigned GT/GE present in OTC meeting . Manage safety folder in BN/YP - MS – IMS (about 15% workload): Participate IMS audit and follow up implement action plan with facility managers Leading safety training Assistant to QHSE manager for IMS and MS management - Other tasks upon request (about 5% workload): Crisis management. Facility emergency drill
+ Manage periodical budgeting + Work on product profitability, business result analysis and handle related reports + Involve in financial study for new projects. + Manage periodically tax reports and handle daily tax issues + Involve in month-end journal entries + In charge of projects under Finance - Accounting on case by case basis.
1. Bảo dưỡng thiết bị theo kế hoạch và các việc liên quan của nhà máy 2. Bảo dưỡng thiết bị đột xuất - Thực hiện nhanh chóng và an toàn các công việc xảy ra đột xuất để đảm bảo máy móc vận hành an toàn 3. Phối hợp với nhà thầu thực hiện các dự án - Triển khai và hướng dẫn các nhà thầu thực hiện các công việc theo yêu cầu của dự án. - Hỗ trợ sửa chữa theo yêu cầu của CI, nhà máy BN… 4. Lên kế hoạch vật tư dự phòng - Lập kế hoạch vật tư dự phòng của năm theo kế hoạch công việc 5. Định kỳ kiểm tra, ghi chép các thông số để theo dõi, báo cáo 6. Các công việc khác theo sự phân công của cấp trên
RECRUITMENT: - Review and revise recruitment policy and procedure to improve efficiency as requested. - Build network with Schools/ recruitment agents and candidates to ensure sourcing quality. - Understand organization recruitment plan and procedures, knowing its business environment and labor market situation; Liaise with hiring managers to set up priorities and plan schedule, lead whole process of recruitment activities to fulfill talent needs. - Conduct hiring process: Work with hiring manager to identify specific job requirement, evaluate and determine best solution and channel of talent attraction; prepare materials to attract potential job applicants; respond to enquiries; search and screen applicants profiles; collaborate with hiring manager to develop appropriate interview questions and processes; conduct interviews; evaluate candidates and determine to use tests, rank, check references; recommend short listed candidates to recruiting manager and hiring manager for final selection. - Propose and negotiate offer to selected candidates; offer new employees, coordinate all necessary preparation for new employee on board, conduct basic employee orientation/induction so that new employees are quickly integrated into the organization. - Monitor external market and hired new employees’ performance and turnover rate, identify risks areas and lessons learned, propose on solutions to continually improve recruitment effectiveness - Manage the TMS/TAS according to the Company policy under supervision of HR Manager. TRAINING: - Identify, develop and manage training resources both internal and external to ensure qualified and sustainable trainers available to deploy training programs and activities, and organization’s training activities remain current and relevant to market - Implement training plan and ensure compliance with company training procedures. Activities might cover liaising with managers, leading deployment of training programs, supervise administrative activities, perform analysis and reporting, measurement of effectiveness and follow up actions of adaptation, etc.. - Propose to optimize training infrastructures incl. procedures, process, tools, reports and services - Manage the Corporate LMS/TMS according to the Company policy under supervision of HR Manager. OTHERS: - Act as Coordinator in short-time HR Projects such as Employee experience, My Voice...under supervision of HR Manager - Verify healthcare claim for staffs in South - Deal with other HR issues needed to be addressed and provide solutions to the manager - Support HR Manager in launching communications intiatives in ALV if needed - Back up and support other colleagues if needed.
Business Management (30%) - Ensure achievement of financial targets for sales and profit - Maintain good relationship with key customers and improve customer satisfaction - Coordinate with finance, operation, project, engineering team to handle business issue - Plan and track/monitoring investment, business activities and portfolio Operation Managemet (10%) - Manage Filling station and Logistic teams KPIs - Plan and take action to improve efficiency, helping to bring down cost and improve product cost competitiveness. Business Development (20%) - Lead the business development process by promoting the company’s products and services through the sales force - Review/validate project documents and present to higher management for decision making Market Intelligence / Strategic Business Plan (20%) - Maintain a thorough knowledge of the market and technical/economic trends of the related markets and competitors - Establish Strategic Business Plan in line with the company’s strategy/vision. Team Management (20%) Develop/maintain efficient and motivated organization
The position is responsible for entire process of new business development activities in Onsite/Pipeline gas Business, implementing business plan in accordance with the company’s business strategy and objectives. In addition, the position should maintain existing customer to improve customer satisfaction and closely interact with operations team for commercial affairs to achieve targeted sales/profitability. Key Responsibilities 1. New Business Development ● Define new Onsite/Pipeline gas business opportunities ● Lead customer interactions, technical clarifications, and commercial negotiations to finalize contracts ● Work with project team, engineering team and influence parties to analyze and develop technical and commercial solutions; ● Evaluate the economics of the project ● Facilitate internal project decision making process; Prepare and present the documents for internal project review for investment decision ● Track the spending of the investment and ensure completion on time and on budget ● Maintain relationship with potential customers 2. Existing customer management ● Handle daily/monthly issues and works with existing customers ● Manage commercial matters and coordinate technical issues arisen from existing contract ● Maintain and improve customer satisfaction ● Analyze business result and continue to improve profitability with operation department 3. Market Intelligence ● Maintain a thorough knowledge of the market and technical/economic trends of the related markets and competitors