Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
1. Coordination (60%):
- Follow up team action list by updating status & sending regular reminders.
- Liaise with Managers to ensure improvement / MOVE projects are being on track / reported correctly on time.
- Support Country Manager to classify and supervise important documents & information for Amata plant. Keep them in good order and always in good communication with all offices for necessary support.
- Coordinate various projects and report to country manager
- Based on company regulations, policies, serve as an information centre such as to supporting professional service to management team, assist in expatriates’ arrangements for visiting executives.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of proposals, negotiation of contracts, and administration of commercial and government contracts in accordance with company policies and legal requirements before submiting to Country Manager
- Administrative tasks (20%):
- Ensure the effective of Country Manager’s schedules by maintaining his/ her calendars and arranging appointments, regular meetings, conference, business travel and accommodation
- Coordinate and organize the visit of suppliers, meetings, conferences and seminars
- Order & maintain the office supplies & materials
- Translation between English & Vietnamese when required
- Send announcements on behalf of Country Manager.
- Support for company event / milestone scheduling & support (birthdays, team events, milestones)
- Host guests from overseas Country Manager and Management Board and related parts of their schedule
- Others (20%):
- Make visit plan for the employees of Schaeffler Group
- Draft and process the documents of MBO
- MOVE Office Assistant role
- Handle other projects and responsibilities as assigned by Country Manager
- Modern working environment
- Numerous training possibilities
Find out more about career opportunities at Schaeffler here: schaeffler.com/careers