Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Establish a high quality of standards and smooth operation of Housekeeping Department. He/ She is responsible to be in charge when Executive Housekeeper is absent to monitor the global Front Office, Housekeeping and Laundry operation. He/She is further in charge of the training program of the different section under his/her supervision. He/She is responsible for the guest’s satisfaction in accordance with the Hotels philosophy. Achieve a high level of guest’s satisfaction, consistency and efficiency in service and politeness among the members of the staff. Control the Front Office, expenses to a minimum level and maximize the revenue through room and guest sales.
• Responsible for overseeing operation of the housekeeping department on a day to day basis.
• Work with the Housekeeping Manager to be proficient in the administrative operation of the applicable department of responsibility and other projects or activities as may be required.
• Observe around the public areas & make sure everything in well condition.
• Manage the floor section to work in a professional way.
• Checking and notes all information in the log book.
• Make the room maid worksheet for each floor.
• Briefing meeting with room attendants to give all information.
• Checking all the vacant room status.
• Make sure all arrival expected rooms in good condition.
• Supervises all room attendants coordinates in the work plan on safety, hygiene and harmonious.
• Checking and remind staff pay more attention on all occupied rooms.
• Checking room maid worksheets more often during staff working.
• Inform to E/N in time when have problem.
• Control and solve all problems.
• Make the linen inventory monthly.
• Take care of work performance and personal grooming of room attendant.
• Evaluates room attendant and report to Housekeeping Manager.
• To participates all internal training courses of the hotel and department.
• Assumes responsibility of the mini bar
• Perform any other duties that may be required from time to time.
• Making amenities consumption report.
• Making the reconciliation report daily.
• Updates the policies, procedures, all the information of hotel and department.
• Checking and report all guest room status daily.
• All problem related in guest rooms must be report to housekeeping manager.
• Report in time to E/N when have problem
• Ensure enough the clean room attendants to save the expenses (water, electricity, chemicals).
• Ensure that internal training courses be provided accordingly to the training programs.
• Ensure a good atmosphere and efficient co-operation in the department and maintain the good relation with other departments.
• Responsible for the grooming of your personnel.
• Report to Housekeeping Manager.
• Supervises the room attendant, keep updating all information to laundry and public attendant.
• Maintain a good working relation with all other departments.
• Must be ready and responsible when assigned to other position and or other duties designated Housekeeping Manager or the Hotel Management.