Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
A Chief Security directs security staffs to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience while coordinating with government and law enforcement and ensuring compliance with local safety legislation and emergency procedures
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure the security and safety of human as well as asset/facilities within hotel at all time.
- To take responsibilities on fire prevention and fighting of the hotel.
- To take responsibilities in managing security in and out-side of the hotel operating effectively and proactively.
- To set the plan to allocate main security sites in and outside of the hotel, to assign, allocate responsibilities to all securities staff in order to well organize the safety and security for guest and hotel.
- To set policies, procedure and regulations in relating to security and safety in the hotel in order to ensure the security is managed seriously and effectively.
- To organize and supervise the execution of security team.
- To set plan for fire prevention and fighting of the hotel and submit to the hotel’s Management and the Fire prevention and fighting department for approval.
- To organize the execution of fire prevention and fighting as per approved plan.
- To coordinate with local authorities to organize training for security staff and other department’s staff in the hotel.
- To host the periodic fire drill of the hotel.
- To attend the briefing meeting with Management Board and other Heads of Department. To host department’s briefing and internal department meeting.
- To send periodic report on security as per local police’s request. To implement periodic report and sudden report to the Management Board.
-To support hotel’s business and other department when requested.
-To manage and develop manpower of security department.
- To set training and coaching professional skill, foreign language for the staff and ensure to execute it seriously.
- To evaluate staff’s performance, reward and punishment, promotion of the team.
- To coordinate well and maintain good relationship with local departments, authorities, relevant department in security and fire prevention and fighting in order to maintain good relations and update new regulations and comply with government’s policies and law.
-To support guests and handle problems on securities, stealing, thief and give cautions to guest when going out of the hotel.
- To receive guest’s comments and find solutions.
- Other tasks as assigned by the General Manager (Expat)