Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Giáo dục - Đào tạo :
We are a well-recognized international pre-school kindergarten and focus on the total development of children. We combine Montessori, Steiner and Reggio Emilia principles in the way we work.
For one of our new ventures providing excellent pre-schooling to the top end of the Vietnamese child care market, we are looking for a
Position: Location Manager / Principal
Reports to Company Board
Supervises Foreign and Local teachers, teacher assistants, Personal Assistant (managing kitchen staff and guards)
Personnel Position Objectives
• Provide a high standard developmentally based educational program to meet the needs of children attending the Kindergarten.
• Continuously improve the quality of service and operating systems of the Kindergarten(s).
• Demonstrate positive and supportive behaviour, consistent with Founder’s values, towards all parents, staff, contractors and authorities, while setting / maintaining company’ rules and boundaries.
• Build appreciation for the kindergarten and make the kindergarten the preferred place to enrol children and to work for.
• Guide and provide pedagogic support to the teaching staff on the implementation of the philosophy, standards and curriculum, offering the children an excellent development program during their time in the Kindergarten.
• Guide, review and manage the overall operation (including support staffs) of the kindergarten in accordance with the company’s philosophy and standards
• Be alongside the Teachers, the secondary, but always available contact point for the parents; manage their expectation and provide parental support and guidance to parents in relation to education of their children, where necessary.
• Ensure that the Kindergarten operates in accordance with regulations and MOE/DOE regulations.
• Manage the administrative aspects of the management of the kindergarten. This includes issues such as timesheets, leave forms, work plan reviews and forms required by the DOE.
• Arrange appropriate and timely HR- management to ensure employment is arranged according the standards and needs of the Kindergarten.
• Liaise closely with the administration to ensure development, planning and implementation of programs is relevant and appropriate.
• Provide monthly and annual reports concerning operation of the location.
• Promote the Kindergarten within the community so that its aims and objectives are clearly understood.
• Fulfill any other duties as directed by the Board