Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Giáo dục - Đào tạo :
On implementing works, all staffs shall ensure to perform six activities as follows: Organizing, implementing, assessing, inspecting, supervising, and supporting (undertaking other’s works).
- General description for specific title:
Take responsibility for professional management of the ESL standard program.
Take responsibility for committing the output quality for students.
Orient the development strategy of the ESL standard program in Vinschool.
1. Major works
- Develop detailed annual action plan.
- Frequently survey, propose additional action plan for all sectors in the division under their management. Responsible for additional plan and update the new one into the action plan set whenever new campaigns or projects arise.
- Strictly implement and supervise approved plans.
- Frequently survey and assess plan implementation to define appriopriate approach and measures to the completion of the plan.
- Assess the result for lessons learned to build up and implement plans in the future.
1.2. Human Resources
- Recruit and assign staffs towards the title under their scope of management.
- Build up a cultural and civilized working environment in line with VinGroup’s working environment standards.
1.3. Procedure and Regulation System
- Frequently study and thoroughly understand procedures, regulations and work environment of themselves and their staff.
- Budget: Organize, implement, supervise, assess and inspect the budgeting in the undertaken field.
- Asset management: Organize, implement, supervise, assess and inspect the following works: Manage assets in the undertaken field and ensure to comply with asset management regulations issued by Vingroup/Company; Purchase assets in the approved budget and in time with the highest effectiveness.
- Self-equip background knowledge about legislation; take responsibility in approving problems in their authority in accordance with VinGroup’s regulations, which is in line with legal regulations.
- Organize, implement, supervise, assess and inspect works in the field to ensure rigorous legitimacy.
- Organize the inspection and quality control system in the undertaken field; assign the inspection – supervision to workers and inferior staff. Frequently and directly, inspect and check activities at units.
- Periodically or accidentally, inspect intensively/comprehensively all activities in their unit.
- Appraise and approve proposals of reward - discipline decisions according to their power.
- Summarize and submit to Inspection Division Director/ Manager of P&L to update into yearbook of serious and/or education/warning-brought value violations.
- Periodically organize the inspection to customize/modify suitably.
1.7. Risk Management
- Notice, detect and define risks possibly arising in his work.
- Strictly control labor safety, food safety and hygiene, fire prevention and asset safety of his division.
2. Specialized works
2.1. Program Establishment and Development
- Propose curriculum framework and build up outcomes required for each grade level.
- Propose syllabus for each grade level of the standard ESL program.
- Provide teachers with guidelines for the program implementation.
- Build up the official document list, documentation and tools, teaching equipments, library book list, online support documentation, etc. for the ESL program.
- Give orientation, guidelines and supervision to implementation, assessment and adjustment of supplementary education, learning projects, local and international exchange programs.
- Review and adjust the program accordingly with the actual implementation
- Build up an English language reading culture.
- Build up, instruct and supervise the implementation, assessment and adjustment of activities supporting the use of English as the second language.
2.2. Program Implementation
- Recruit English teachers for the program.
- Organize training programs, talk shows and experience sharing forums to enhance teacher’s profession.
- Observe teachers for developmental and evaluative purposes.
2.3. Student’s Learning Quality Assessment and Assurance
- Design standardised placement/diagnostic tests before and after academic year (placement test and proficiency test)
- Design and approve mid-term and final tests.
- Direct and control student’s participation in certificate-awarded exams and excellent student competitions according to the plan of the schools and the whole system.
- Guarantee student quality of the ESL program.
2.4. PR and Marketing
- Organize and participate in workshops; brief parents about the curriculum and approach and methods to learning; orientate parents to co-educate students at home and in line with the school program.
- Raise awareness of the community about the importance of ESL English subject and increase its impact in the community.
2.5. Network development and trend update
- Search the cooperative opportunities to build and develop the program; connect students and teachers with domestic and international partners.
- Research and attend workshops to continuously update on the industry.