Thông tin chung
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Chức vụPhó trưởng phòng
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuKhông yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
Working place: BB Hotel Sapa, 08 Cau May, Sa Pa, Lao Cai
Director of Front Office directs and controls the activities of the front office, reservations, guest activities, and ensure adherence to the hotels standards, policies and procedures. The position needs to be professional, team-oriented, and will be extremely results driven.
The duties and responsibilities include:
• To plan all operational procedures, to plan and organize all recruitment, grow revenue of the Rooms Department, F&B Department and to improve service and quality.
• To implement a daily and monthly checklist for all departments. Ensure proper follow-up to attain maximum quality and efficiency
• To coordinate all sales activities which are conducted in area of responsibility
• To adhere to all the hotel standards and procedures at any given time
• To ensure that all standards are being adhered to, by training all personnel and monitoring their compliance
• To ensure qualified personnel are selected, hired, and trained in all areas of responsibility;
• To keep all personnel well informed of department objectives and policies;
• To handle customer complaint if any
• To ensure that proper image is being maintained by all team members relating to grooming and uniform standards;
• To support and participate in all hotel programs, policies, and procedures;
• To work closely with reservations, front office, and sales to maximize occupancy, rate, and revenue;
• To notify all departments of any fluctuations in business levels, special guests, groups, etc.;
• To establish and maintain close working relationships with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale, and guest service.
• To develop relationships with clients, return guests, group contacts etc. to provide maximum personalized guest service and make suggestions for improvements in overall operations with an emphasis on increasing guest satisfaction, revenues, as well as reducing cost.
• To ensure all staff is aware of the goals and objectives of the Rooms, F&B Departments and to achieve and maintain good relationship amongst the Hotel personnel.
• Bachelors Degree of Hospitality services, or in Business Administration up
• Proven work experience as a Front Office/Operation Manager up in a 4-5 star hotel
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and bookkeeping procedures
• Diplomacy and the ability to communicate clearly
• Firm leadership skills
• Problem-solving skills
• The ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time
• The ability to perform under pressure
• Must be highly motivated
• Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Service charge, thưởng doanh số
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC