Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Responsible for providing consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation and benefits, training and development, budgeting and labor relations. Ensure that the HR operations and implementation to be carried out smoothly and cost-effectively. Take a leadership role in developing the Hyundai Thanh Cong Elevator Vietnam (HETCV) culture that enables all employees to perform in accordance with the company’s objectives.
1. HR Planning: Work on the strategic plan and succession plans and follow up on implementation. Periodically review the plan and make/propose changes to cope pace with development as well as circumstances. Update management of company overall organization map and R&R.
2. Compensation policy: Study competitors’ compensation practices of the same as well as different industries, and labor market and labor market price to make/propose changes to maintain an attractive compensation policy for HETCV.
3. Payroll and benefits administration: Supervise calculation and payment of employees’ salary, insurance, taxes, and all related benefits.
4. Budgeting: Yearly budgeting and monthly budget control in close coordination with F&A
5. Recruitment: Provide supervision and guidance on recruitment. Effectively plan, design, develop HR related documents that support the company’s strategic goals; Proactively lead all negotiations and administration of labor agreements on behalf of BOM.
6. Staff development:
a) Improve the formalized and standardized induction for all staff, and make it accessible in written form and online.
b) Improve the staff performance and package review system through the current Scaling Project and coach on implementation
c) Training plans (with focus on company’s objectives) and implement and follow up with training assessment of how and how much the aims were achieved.
d) Career Planning for staff, especially the key ones, and communicate with them and follow up.
7. Supervise staff and report to BOM on issues regarding the implementation of policies and procedures, labor safety, legislative labor/HR related issues. Ensure compliance with the labor code and government regulations to reduce HR related risks. Advise Head of the department on legal implications of HR issues related to discipline and employee grievances.
8. Coach on the development, revision, and distribution of clearly written and formalized guidelines, procedures and policies on all HR issues.
9. Yearly HR Audit and HR risk analysis/management when appropriate.
10. Role of the communication channel with all the department and staff
11. Manage General affairs (air ticket, hotel, rental housing, stationery, work permit, visa, transportation, manage company assets and office cleaning, office equipment & general tools...)
12. Manage IT (server, mail, IT equipment...) and legal affairs management