Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
In charge of Linen and House Keeping department included Laundry service.
1. Linen Store
- Make sure to supply enough linen for all departments belong their request and control if quantity requested is correct
- Manage the supply of linen and uniform for FVH & FV Clinic & FVH Housing Complex
- Control invoices & be responsible to work directly with suppliers/contractors
- Management of items inventory, quality and quantity
- Control linens & uniforms for damaged ones, lost problem, and report to COO
- Make monthly linen inventory and report
- Responsible to discard and store all damaged linens & uniforms, record and report
- Monitoring of data for new uniform and staff list for replacement
- Management of the linen items list for replacement
- Work with suppliers/contractors and purchasing department about linen orders
- In charge of all tasks in the linen department that are requested to have proper and correct operations
- Monitoring of the service cleaning tasks from contractor.
- Control all tasks of cleaning service in FVH, and Housing
- Control the task of waste management in waste stores (general, recycle, medical and hazardous wastes)
- Responsible infection control
- Control daily cleaning tasks in rotation and Staff on duty houses
- Confirm booking room with Medical Department
- Inform Facility Department for any problems that may occurs at the housing
- Provide different information to all residents.
- coordinate with Security for any problem or to enter in a house when resident is not present
- Manage housing inventory items
- Be in charge of the furniture inventory management
- Be in charge of the inventory items when check in/out for a new resident
- Room rental: For rental room for family or other, fulfill the payment request and send it to Finance Department
- Coordinate all laundry cleaning tasks with senior assistants
- In charge to order laundry chemicals
- Make sure that all staff are trained for the use of all laundry equipments.
- Make sure that laundry staff follow strict hygiene and wear Personal Protective Equipment uniform as per policy.
- Have to report and coordinate with Facility department for all equipment defects and in the shortest time possible.
- Must always make sure of a cleaning backup way in case of equipment defects.
- Responsible to deliver clean items to different ward on time.