Địa chỉ: 9/F, Vincom Tower, 72 Le Thanh Ton St., Dist 1, HCMC
Quy mô: Từ 500 - 999 nhân viên
Mô tả công ty
The BlueScope group is a global leader in the provision of high quality metallic coated and painted steel products in 17 countries in the world. In Vietnam, NS BlueScope Vietnam started its operation since 1993 with a manufacturing plant in Bien Hoa, Dong Nai and a world-class flat steel metallic coating and painting facility located in Phu My 1 Industrial Zone, Ba Ria Vung Tau province. We’re currently looking for qualified candidates for the following vacancy.
Working location: Phu My 1 Industrial Park, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Bus company From Bien Hoa & HCM City • Provide recruitment services and support to business leaders through workforce planning, job/position analysis, candidate selection, offering and on-boarding training. • Lead and monitor the HR system, HR processes & employee database • Develop annual training plan for the business and implement the plan. • Execute talent succession process in line with BlueScope requirement and provide advice on people move/development plans to business leaders. • Deploy work performance system (in PeoplePoint or offline) and train managers/employees to apply the system, monitor the results, calibrate among teams and evaluate the validation results. • Work with payroll team for monthly payroll through providing accurate change data. • Identifies/monitor legal requirements and government regulations affecting Human Resources function. Ensure HR practices are in compliance with local legislative requirement. • Deploy BlueScope HR protocols and process, ensure all processes are mapped and measured, monitor the implementation of the process and advise the continuous improvement to the team. Provide necessary education and materials to line management and employees workshops. • Develop HR policies and procedure to support the business • Update and provide the Line managers on the changes on laws and Provide consultant to employees on ER, C&B, labor laws, etc. • Lead and monitor the disciplinary process
Reporting to the Country President of Vietnam, with a functional report to General Counsel for NS Bluescope, this individual will be a member of the Country Management Team contributing to strategy and general management of the Vietnam business. Key responsibilities will be to: • Provide timely, high quality, practical legal advice to the Vietnam business on all day-to-day operating issues • Lead ethics and compliance within Vietnam, providing practical guidance and advice to the business to ensure it operates in accordance with our company charter and governance best practice, including providing practical advice on day to day issues and supporting the VP Ethics & Compliance Lead on training initiatives and investigations. • Manage company secretarial work for Vietnam incorporated entities, with the support of the finance team (including requirements of local joint ventures) • Supporting regional strategic projects, working collaboratively with Regional Counsel and other VPs Legal, to align advice and project execution across South East Asia. This role will also have accountability for: • Advising on and supporting investigations into governance matters, in particular business conduct/bribery and corruption and competition law. Supports governance training initiatives, by contributing to and delivering training programs. • Developing and implementing process improvements, to drive better governance and/or efficiency in the company’s systems • Exercising the General Counsel’s delegated authority to approve contracts and other legal matters as they relate to the operation of the business in Vietnam, at all levels below that of the CEO.
- Report to: General Manager, South - Understand products and applications, Sales process & procedures - Achieve personal sales target & assist General manager to achieve the team’s target - Set up Key account plan as per business plan - Build loyalty & relationship with key accounts in assigned regional - Driving sales new products - Develop new customers - Work with Customer Service and Supply Chain to develop, implement and monitor customer satisfaction systems & processes in the assigned area - Coordinate with relevant teams to support pre-sales and after sales services - Understand the product features & benefits and technical specifications, Steel building industry. - Prepare data and report for sales performance
1. Report to RSM & in charge South East provinces - B2C (from Khanh Hoa to HCM city and accept to travel 4 days/week) 2. Lead the planning of master coverage & sell out strategy in the assigned territory 3. Expanse (Retail) customers coverage & develop their capabilities and competitiveness, ie. safety conditions, in-store retail presentation standards, connection with Local Builder/ Construction Material Outlet, product/store brand preference in local market 4. Implement sales & marketing plan/ activities to achieve Zacs stores’ (sell-out) sales and other business targets, including both BlueScope centralized and store localized activities 5. Support Zacs stores’ staff to achieve their sales & customer recruitment/ retention targets
CƠ HỘI NGHỀ NGHIỆP - Làm việc và phát triển bản thân tại tập đoàn đa quốc gia, môi trường chuyên nghiệp và sáng tạo; - Trải nghiệm chương trình đào tạo phát triển đa dạng, có tính hệ thống cao và nhiều thử thách. - Kỹ năng giao tiếp tốt, khả năng lập kế hoạch, phân tích tình huống để ra quyết định, làm việc độc lập và làm việc nhóm tốt.
1. Report to RSM & in charge South East provinces - B2C (from Phu Yen to HCM city and accept to travel (4 days/week)) 2. Lead the planning of master coverage & sell out strategy in the assigned territory 3. Expanse (Retail) customers coverage & develop their capabilities and competitiveness, ie. safety conditions, in-store retail presentation standards, connection with Local Builder/ Construction Material Outlet, product/store brand preference in local market 4. Implement sales & marketing plan/ activities to achieve Zacs stores’ (sell-out) sales and other business targets, including both BlueScope centralized and store localized activities 5. Support Zacs stores’ staff to achieve their sales & customer recruitment/ retention targets
NS BlueScope in Vietnam has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their existing team in Ho Chi Minh City. With a focus on projects and manufacturing segment of the business this role will report in to the Vice President for Marketing in Vietnam and manage a small team of marketing specialists. The key responsibilities for this role are: • To develop a 3-year strategic marketing plan for each segment to deliver growth in line with the regional strategic segment plans (includes SWOT, brand plan, customized value propositions and market offers for each segment) • To develop and implement MARCOM plan to support segment plans with annual MARCOM spend generation, MARCOM calendar as well as managing MARCOM spend to budget (Brand Communication) • Quarterly segment review to verify that segment plans are on track against targeted outcomes • To identify and formulate strategies (where required) for market expansion, market penetration and market diversification (channel development) • To identify in country future product development requirements for each segment (product innovation)
IT phần mềm, Bưu chính viễn thông, IT Phần cứng - mạng
Hồ Chí Minh
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
- Working in Bien Hoa factory (Transportation supported) - Reports directly to Infrastructure Manager foreigner - Provide 1st level Infrastructure support to the users located in the offices located in Ho Chi Minh, Bien Hoa, and also other sites - The role is part of the regional IS organization for ASEAN and will be required to provide support for the region as a basic need - Provide Operational Support for desktop and laptop infrastructure, PABX, servers, printers, fax and scanning devices - Provide Operational Support for Local and also Wide Area Network and Wireless infrastructure - Provide basic Operational Support for applications being utilized by the business.
Quan hệ đối ngoại, Marketing - PR, Việc làm bán hàng
Hồ Chí Minh
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
- Bottom up insight and propose the regional trade marketing activities plan based on national trade marketing strategy - Reflect the key customer/local insight into the plan and contribute to the trade marketing plan/activities - Monitor and execute all trade marketing initiatives in the respective region - Propose and implement customized programs to achieve channel development targets including low performance and new area expansion - Track, report, and support sales in the regional execution plan, implement process in relation with customers/trade programs