Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kế toán - Kiểm toán :
- Negotiates with suppliers and verifies and authorizes purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Advises other departments on purchasing procedures and maintains full and up-to-date information regarding store inventory.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Supplier and Vendor Relations
• Negotiates with selected suppliers and obtains quotations.
• Coordinates and arranges site visits with contractors and end-users for obtaining necessary quotations.
• Keeps close and frequent contact with suppliers to maintain up-to-date market and product information
• Identifies and selects reliable and regular suppliers for daily food and beverage purchasing based on regular quotations.
• Attends and participates in food tasting panel for food and beverage evaluation and vendor selection.
• Prepares and negotiates contracts with selected suppliers
• Attends exhibitions/seminars for sourcing new suppliers and products with better price-performance.
• Persuades suppliers to offer or extend rebate program.
Managing Procurement Activities
• Verifies and authorizes procurement orders
• Places orders and expedites deliveries
• Prepares tender invitations and executes tender openings for selected items and compares tenders for procurement decisions
• Sources alternative products with competitive prices, while striving to maintain better or comparable quality, standards and services.
• Prepares and submits monthly cost saving report to Director of Finance
• Explores opportunities for green procurement and actively participates in the recycling program.
• Provides suggestions to other departments to achieve cost savings while still fulfilling their requirements.
- 02 months of probation with Full salary| Service charge| Social Insurance
- Attractive remuneration package & 13th month salary
- Special medical insurance package for managers
- Special discount rate applying for managers
- Inspiring workplace with amazing teammates
- 05 working days | 02 day-off per week
- Free duty meal | Uniform provided by hotel | Free yoga classes
- Opportunity to join training courses which is conducted by regional team
- Annual vacation | Annual health check | Other benefits according to hotel policy.
- Career path in the most respected and prestigious hotel companies in the world.