- Chức vụ: Mới tốt nghiệp
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Mô tả công việc
1. Responsible for checking in guests such as registering and assigning rooms to guests.
2. Issues apartment access card and escorts guest to their apartment.
3. Manages guests’ accounts and information, and apartment availability in the system
4. Receives and transmits messages to guest promptly.
5. Handles guest queries pertaining to facilities, services, registration and information regarding shopping, banking, dining, entertainment, and local events etc.
6. Handles and records guest comments and complaints, and refer issues to supervisor when necessary.
7. Responsible and accountable for handling and safe keeping of cash and guest valuables.
8. Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
9. Makes and confirms reservations.
10. Perform any other duties as required and directed by the Guest Service Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Having experience or background in the hospitality industry is preferable
- Fresh graduates from the Hospitality University or/and Linguistic University (major:English) are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office eg. MSWord and MSExcel.
- Good coordination skills, meticulous, organized, neat and diligent.
- Able to converse well in English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary, bonus
- 40 training hours per year
- Happy program