Mô tả công việc
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle from initial candidate assessment to conducting interviews and ensure delivery of KPI
- Identify and source for appropriate talent for current open roles
- Constantly engage candidates and ensure a pleasant candidate experience
- Develop recruitment strategy and ensure the available talent pipeline. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, employment marketing, recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Analyze training needs and develop training plan for all departments within the company strategies
- Design, produce and implement training program which meet specific departmental needs in conjunction with Department Heads, ensuring that training session plans are structured and effective
- Schedule Training plan for the company base on training demand from respective department
- Monitor and evaluate training results.
Any other tasks as assigned by line manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Can-do attitude, high sense of responsibility, result focus;
- Ability to work under high pressure and strong presentation skills;
- Proficiency in both Vietnamese and English (written and spoken);
- Minimum 5 years recruitment and training experience, with proven track record of successful placement, preferable in the E-commerce industry / finance and banking.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary with many attractive benefits for all employees
- Bonus salary and company activities for each quarter
- Working in international Fin-Tech environment