Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Xuất - nhập khẩu :
1. Work missions: The Supply Chain Manager’s responsibilities and authorities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supply chain management (SCM) includes: organization, administration and control of the implementation of Sales, Import - Export, Inventory and Purchasing. Connect the different parts of the company, help the company control expenses.
- Set up the control and management processes of sales, inventory and purchasing effectively, consistent with the company’s operating budget.
- Base on the orders to make the production and shipping plans, to estimate raw materials, to check inventory levels and determine the purchase plan for production activities.
- Monitor production progress to co-ordinate transportation and export timely. Ensure the import - export according to the government’ procedures and policies.
- Satisfy customers’ requirements (specification, quality, packing, shipping time, payment terms, ..). Organize customer care. Resolve customers complaints.
- Manage, monitor and coordinate purchase of raw material and spare parts timely for the production activities. Ensure goods meet technical standards, quality, time, best negotiated price. Ensure inventory levels are always within allowed levels and budget.
- Ensure to control the figures of received - issued products/goods of Finished goods, WIP, Raw material and Spare-parts warehouses are always accurate.
- Maintain good relationships with current customers, suppliers, manufacturers, forwarders and relevant departments.
- Control, analyze costs of inventory, transportation and purchasing.
- Annualy prepare the buget of SCM.
- Prepare related reports.
+ Monthly stock physical count Report.
+ Monthly Inventory Report.
+ Monthly Order Plan.
+ Price Index Analysis.
+ Supplier Payment Settlement.
- Other assignments as may be directed from time to time by General Director.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers or freight forwarders.
- Solve any arising problems with suppliers or freight forwarders.
- Manage and control sections/ departments related to SCM.
- Have full authority to get any necessary information from all departments.
- Have authority to control, question or request overtime.