SO SÁNH LƯƠNG Nộp hồ sơ
Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
•Supports sales team in reaching Volume and UGMVC (Unit Gross Margin Variable Cost) budget.
•Consistent and efficient marketing activities implementation within assigned scope of work.
-Objective: to contribute in sales performance & customer satisfaction vis practical trade activities and BTL
-Knowledgeable: brand guidelines, brand platform, customer status & trade tactics at national & local level
-In charge: BTL budget for responsible segment
-Category management: conduct & provide market intelligence, customer insights, competitor activities, product innovation from MKT visits
-Planning: BTL plan (strategy + activities) + Business Development Fund (BDF) management for Distributors
-Customer development: BDF plan + execution, training,...
-Channel development: execute & edit signage, brand visibility at point of sales, special programs to increase channel quality
-Sales push: create & execute promotion program, incentive programs, seminars, conventions, taskforce,…
-Sales support: assist sales to identify & form partnership, OEM’s,
-MKT budget : optimization by working closely with marketing officer.
-Others: special trade projects
1.Establish technical requirements for Total Sales & Marketing projects including but not limited to Rebranded Service Station (RSS), Motorzone (MTZ) and Quartz Auto Care (QAC) by making Project’s proposals and vendors evaluation during bidding process.
2.Control quality of materials of projects, to ensure Total standards of HSE, quality, technical, design…
3. Implement and supervisise of M&S projects:
- Make Scope of work (SOW): Coordinate with Retail team and Marketing team to survey project sites for Scope Of Work design as requested by project Owners to ensure the design and Marquette are in lign with company’s technical and safety standard - Prepare Schedule of project, bill of material and resources forecasting for engineering and other technical activities related to projects. Communicate with engineering, construction, mechanical and electrical teams of vendors.
- Supervise the installation: Take responsibility for project’s quality with involvement of project owner (Retail or Marketing team) at the site during installation phase, to ensure that all materials and technical requirement have been applied as mentioned on the frame contract with contractors.
4. Take minutes of completion and hand-over
5.Control and follow up Maintenance works of RSS, QAC, MTZ
- Receive inquiry for maintenance from Project Owner.
- Recheck the time of warranty to ensure that it is will be maintenance FOC or with charge in case it is out of warranty period. Get support from Retail Project Executive who is person in charge of checking the situation and consolidating of the request from project owners then sending to PE for cross checking and endorse before sending for approval.
- Follow up maintenance works until when it being completed. Sign the minutes of completion with witness of Project Owner of RSS,MTZ or QAC for making payment to contractors.
Yêu cầu công việc
•Marketing experience acquired in a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) or sales retail management, ideally not less than 3 years experience
•Ability to demonstrate experience and understanding of brand management and ATL/BTL (Above-The Line/ Below-The-Line) communication.
•Stress resistant, effective in a fast pace Sales environment Analysis skill and problem solving
•Good communication both externally and internally, presentation, organization, planning and influencing skills.
•Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and independent, creative skill.
•Excellent (phone) communication / interpersonal / team working / coordination capacities.
•Literate in office application and in design software is a bonus (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) English & Vietnamese proficiency
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit
- Health Care for you and your family
- 15 days full paid leave annually