- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcDrive factory daily warehouse operations:
a. Ensure goods receipts from raw material suppliers as well as resolve issues that might arise with inbound deliveries at warehouse / port / customs / transportation Internal company; administer and manage documentation for all inbound goods of factory
(e.g., invoices, customs documentation)
b. Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
c. Maintain standards of health, safety, hygiene and security.
d. Manage stock control and reconcile physical inventory with ERP data
· Operational logistics optimization:
a. Actively participate in WCM to attack Logistics losses (both in costs and service level) impacting the factory, involving other stakeholders as needed (e.g. Supplier Management, carriers).
b. Closely working with various stakeholders, to optimize internal and outsourced resources to maximize short and midterm capacity utilization and efficient usage of warehousing space.
c. Work closely with production, Production Planning and material planning team to ensure proper inventory management (e.g., inventory reduction, populating aging reports, eliminate scraping)
d. Secure logistics quality of service towards supplier, incl. claim and complaints management / root cause analysis / eradication
· Tactical logistics management:
a. Proactively identify improvement opportunities and drive logistics activities at factory level for lowest possible total logistics cost and improved service level
b. Participate in quarterly business reviews with LSPs and take corrective action as required (e.g., with transportation companies, CHA, forwarding agents, warehouses if any) in collaboration with Supplier Management
· Governance and Relationship:
a. Participate and contribute in weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings both internally as well as with the LSPs’.
Yêu cầu công việcExperience in the following domains:
- Inventory Management
- Warehousing for both raw materials and finished goods preferably in a production/manufacturing environment
· Excellent understanding of efficient materials flow and best practice
· SAP experience shall be added advantage.
· Strong numerical reasoning along with an ability to interpret and analyse incomplete information and make predictions based on trend and first principles.
· Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary
- Shuttle bus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí