Địa chỉ: Nhà 32, D6, Saigon Pearl 92 Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh, Q. Bình Thạnh
Quy mô: Đang cập nhật
Mô tả công ty
We are a startup in digital performance marketing. We help businesses to drive their sales and marketing performance through digital channels. The company has unique expertise in ecommerce marketing and digital marketing, riding on the trends of digitalization and growth of ecommerce. The company is in hot growth phase, growing +200% Year-on-year, and 500% in terms of clients. About the Team We have a team of young and dynamic professionals who are passionate about marketing and technology, with diverse experiences working for leading companies in South East Asia (Lazada, BAT, McKinsey & Company).
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY - Make sure all activity related to HR and HR accurate, on time and smoothly - Consult to BOD and Production Manager the issue related to human resources HR ROLE Compensation and Benefit: To implement and manage all daily C&B activities as: - Checking monthly attendance records, daily absences, tardiness, official business trip, overtime, annual leave, sick leave of employees. - Monthly payroll, SHUI calculation, other benefits scheme; PIT (resident or non-resident tax payer and finalization). - International health care insurance, employee care insurance and workmen compensation insurance for expats, employees, workers. - Be the first contact for all C&B questions from employees. - Play key role in developing and adjusting related policy in accordance with company’s business plan. KPI & PERFORMANCE REVIEW - To coordinate with the other Head of Department to implement, monitor staff and worker performance. - To set up KPI and manage employees’ job description in order to appraisal employees. - To manage employment database of all employees under the job coverage to follow up employees history like salary review, disciplinary measures, promotion letter, demotion …etc. RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION - Participating in HR planning recruitment and preparing relevant procedures for interview and acceptance of new staff or worker. - Helping newcomers in integration with company departments. - Drafting decision on commendation and reward, appointment, discipline, termination of labor contract, and relevant letters; update and archive for staff documents. ADMIN ROLE - Be the person in charge for all employee events such as: company trip, year-end party, women day, mid autumn gift, Tet gift… - Manage expat liaison like work permit, residency card, business visa (if needed), driver license, bill payment assistance, ect. - Deal with government liaison like fire, environment and labour department. - Office Administration and Management: supervise office security and sanitation.
- Collect, receive and clarify user requirements from end users - Contribute to analyzing new applications and enhancement requests to meet department’s objectives - Write and discuss with users to finalize Business Requirement Specification - Responsible on leading business users to prepare Test plan, Test cases and execute User Acceptance Test - Coordinate with vendor and local IT during the implementation and UAT to ensure the system delivery meets business requirements - Follow up with vendor/IT for production issues and enhancements required - Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by line manager in order to meet operational requirements. - Design database and write SQL language to build report.
As a Business intelligence analyst in PMAX, you will use data to understand where the company stands to increase profitability and productivity. Job Description: Collect, manipulate, and analyze data from all department. Supporting peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to manage their performance through reporting. Design and produce reports on department or company level Perform analysis on monthly/quarterly/yearly basis Implement a standard reporting process in the company, develop standards for the best practice for reporting, and educate the company on available reporting tools Benefits: As you will work with all the department, you will understand about all the kpis that matters and you will uncover the insight across all department in the company. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work directly with the BoD. With us you will find an exciting blend of a vibrant startup environment and professional operations. Many of our employees have backgrounds as successful corporate executives and management consultant, with strong entrepreneurial spirit
Hành chính - Văn phòng, Quan hệ đối ngoại, Nhân sự
Hồ Chí Minh
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
Recruitment (60%) ● Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies. ● Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications. ● Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed. ● Orienting new employees; administering employee benefit programs. ● Other tasks assigned by HR manager Training (30%). Control the training budget/plan and training records Make training analysis & report Organize the training include: review the list of participants, distribution of materials and training, monitor trainee in training, support trainer in training Find vendors for external training Control quarterly training report Conduct orientation training for new staff and re-train yearly Train the yearly compliance Join in the evaluation of training programs and training effectiveness monitoring PIC Employee Relations & Admin (10%). Conflict Management Hour and Wage Issues Adequate Safety in the Workplace Annual Leave Disputes Timekeeping and Attendance Issues Others: Support other tasks as required (i.e Join in attendance record, prepare the administration and human resources notices/letters ) Update laws/policies relevant to human resources
- Work with the outsourcing partner and review codes and make sure they match to coding standard. Làm việc với đối tác gia công phần mền và xem xét mã và đảm bảo mã khớp với chuẩn mã hóa. - Supervisor quality of outsourcing product to make sure its functions meet requirements and control source code from outsourcing partner. Giám sát chất lượng của sản phẩm gia công phần mềm để đảm bảo chức năng của nó đáp ứng các yêu cầu và kiểm soát mã nguồn từ đối tác gia công phần mềm. - Research new technology to apply for existing system. Build reports base on the requirement of others departments. Nghiên cứu công nghệ mới để áp dụng cho hệ thống hiện có. Xây dựng các báo cáo dựa trên yêu cầu của các phòng ban khác. - Continuously suggest advanced technical solutions you want to try to make this product best Liên tục đề xuất các giải pháp kỹ thuật tiên tiến mà bạn muốn cố gắng làm cho sản phẩm tốt nhất - Work with product owner/BA/Manager very closely to make sure each other opinions are aligned Làm việc chặt chẽ với chủ sở hữu sản phẩm / BA / Quản lý để đảm bảo mỗi ý kiến được chuẩn hóa - Lead planning meeting in every sprint with project manager Dẫn các cuộc họp lập kế hoạch trong mọi lần chạy dự án với người quản lý - Analyze user stories and break down them to tasks together with your developers Phân tích các câu chuyện của người dùng và chia nhỏ chúng thành các tác vụ cùng với các nhà phát triển của bạn - Hand-on development of features through architect, design, and implementation. Thực hành phát triển các tính năng thông qua kiến trúc sư, thiết kế và triển khai. - Code yourself, perform code review and code optimization for maximizing system performance. Tự mã hóa, thực hiện xem xét mã và tối ưu hóa mã để tối đa hóa hiệu suất hệ thống. - Grow and coach technical team members. Phát triển và huấn luyện các thành viên nhóm kỹ thuật.
We are looking for an experienced ACCOUNT MANAGER with strong team leadership, client relationship management, project management, and knowledge development skills. Job description: 1. Team leadership: - Lead account team of 3 AEs/SAEs throughout the end-to-end client serving process (from proposal to pitching, onboarding, and execution) - Manage team capacity and assign tasks to each direct report - Support Account Director in recruiting and developing Account Executives, providing frequent training and coaching for Account Executives 2. Client relationship management: - Act as a senior client representative: Responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with client’s key decision makers, understanding client’s needs and objectives, ability to provide insightful advice to senior clients and promote the expansion of business - Manage client expectations of timing to ensure that projects are delivered at the highest quality levels, on time and on budget, while achieving the expected profit for the company - Present proposal to client, ability to address questions and drive the meeting to reach a conclusion 3. Project management: - Plan team’s P&L (quarterly and monthly P&L), monitoring, managing and ensuring the team’s delivery of the planned P&L target - Monitor performance of projects, responsible for quality and output of internal team problem solving, discuss end-of-project performance review with client - Implement performance management practices, processes and measures - Outline structure for proposal development 4. Knowledge development: - Lead the development of best practice solutions to broaden client impact
• Lên kế hoạch, tổ chức công việc, thực hiện và giám sát quá trình triển khai các giải pháp marketing online và offline : SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, và forum seeding..., các kênh đối tác, hội chợ.... đạt được các mục tiêu theo kế hoạch marketing đã đề ra. • Bảo đảm các mục tiêu về doanh thu và lượng khách hàng tới mua sắm tại các Cửa hàng • Tuyển dụng nhân viên marketing trong nhóm • Chịu trách nhiệm về hình ảnh và nội dung trong các chiến dịch marketing • Nghiên cứu thị trường, xác định những cơ hội, khách hàng tiềm năng mới, tìm kiếm các ý tưởng mới • Phối hợp với các phòng khác của để đảm bảo hiệu quả công việc và đạt mục tiêu của Công ty • Làm việc cho riêng một đối tác của PMax JSC.
■ Confidence in leading process and development stratergy, concept ■ Provide creative thoughts/ ideas for communication campaign/proposal ■ Be confident in presentation, transfer the concept from internal to client smoothly with high inspiration. ■ Write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy ■ Work closely with design team to make sure all materials will be aligned with the concept ■ Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication while maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice ■ Study and understand clients’ products/ industries/ services, the target audience, insights and competitors’ activities. ■ Be responsible for communication content: Facebook posts, blog posts, PR articles, advertising material… ■ Develop content plan for Facebook posts, blogs, articles …
Quan hệ đối ngoại, Quản lý điều hành, Marketing - PR
Hồ Chí Minh
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
· Develop concepts for advertising or promotion campaigns · Pitch ideas to clients · Negotiate with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is and is not possible · Keep clients abreast of progress and answer their questions Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers · Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines · Evaluate and, if necessary alter, the content of projects before completion · Hire, develop and manage the creative team · Ensure all the organisation’s or client’s visuals are consistent with the overall brand
• Temporary contract - 1 year • Issuing e-invoice & booking revenue into Journal Ledger • Receiving, checking payment request and release payment as per due date of the invoice and contract. • Forecasting & updating Cashflow weekly • Booking all transaction into Misa software • Supporting Chief Accountant to prepare VAT, FCT report quarterly