* Sales leader
- Responsible for the shops sales
- Coordinate with the online departments to run the marketing/ promotion programs
- Leading and training down-line employees to have the good performance
* Staffs management
- Managing the staffs at the store, arranging working schedule and managing the timesheets for staffs weekly, monthly.
- Training and coaching employees who are under their management, guiding new staffs to quickly integrate into the job, be ready to support any position if needed.
* Financial management
- Follow and monitor the business at the shop, monitor the expenses - revenue, sales and set up periodic reports or required reports of the superior.
* Asset and goods management
- Monitor the status of products, tracking and inventory goods in the shop daily, weekly, monthly. Comparing with the inventory results of the company accountant.
- Monitor the export-import goods at the store, based on the actual inventory listing to make report to the higher manager.
* Customer care management
- Directly participate in welcoming guests and solve complaints and inquiries of customers beyond the scope of sale staffs.
- Implement the customer care programs as required by the higher manager.
- Ensure the best service quality at the shop.
* Other requirements
- Manage and be responsible for the entire operation of the store
- Responsible to work with relevant departments inside and outside the company
- Be active and cooperate to propose measures to promote take care of customers, introduce products and brand of the company.
- Perform other tasks as required by the higher manager.